Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I like to watch kiddie shows.
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I like to watch kiddie shows.

--hide--

Well then, I guess this means I have to admit that I love watching the Doodlebops!

Does attending 200th anniversary commemorations for War of 1812 battles also count as being dorky, or is that just nerdy?

Jan 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Spill it. Ok, I collect stamps.
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Spill it.

Ok, I collect stamps.

--hide--

I like to read mysteries and thrillers written between about 1880 - 1940 ..oh and they have to be for FREE on www.gutenberg.org

When I find an author that is good (to me) I will keep reading through the entire online collection.

Dorky or boring obsession...I dunno wink
Jan 11th 2013 new

Angela I had feet pajamas in college they were leopard printed flannel and i LOVED them!

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-882509 said: Angela I had feet pajamas in college they were leopard printed flannel and i LOVED them!
(Quote) Kathy-882509 said:

Angela I had feet pajamas in college they were leopard printed flannel and i LOVED them!

--hide--

I have sock monkey feety pjs and peguin feeties. The zipper broke on my snowflake ones! irked

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I like to watch kiddie shows. My favorites are on PBS Kids. Here are some of favorites......
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I like to watch kiddie shows. My favorites are on PBS Kids.

Here are some of favorites.....

- Martha Speaks
- Arthur
- Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Bob the Builder
- Sesame Street
- Cyber Chase
- Maya & Miguel
- Angelina Ballerina

--hide--

I love PBS kids shows. One of my favorite kid shows right now is on Disney...Doc McStuffin

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I have more than one...I love wearing feety pajamas during the winter. And they are char...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I have more than one...

I love wearing feety pajamas during the winter. And they are character pajamas.

I collect coffee mugs.

--hide--

I think at some point we need to play CM Truth or Dare....would love to see you in a pic with those PJs!

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Sorry Laura...I am pleading the fifth! I will just read about you all!
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Sorry Laura...I am pleading the fifth! I will just read about you all!
--hide--

Eileen, that's cheating!!!!!

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Dorky or just odd? Collection of things related to my head. Picts:
12/21/93  What do you mean the company's insurance doesn't allow me to drive anymore?  It wasn't my fault and I walked out of th

"12/21/93 What do you mean the company's insurance..."

:photo-1...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Dorky or just odd?

Collection of things related to my head.

Picts:
12/21/93  What do you mean the company's insurance doesn't allow me to drive anymore?  It wasn't my fault and I walked out of th

"12/21/93 What do you mean the company's insurance..."

A: CM rules say a head shot or 
B: You've always wished you could look inside a guy's head to see what makes him tick?

"A: CM rules say a head shot or B: You've always ..."

I also kept the mask used to make sure my head was in the exact position for radiation therapy. A collection of hospital cups that were complementary. With that bill they better have been

Oddest thing would have to be my sense of humor!
--hide--

Are those giant eyeballs??

I seem to be collecting hospital stuff too....but mostly just bills!

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: I think at some point we need to play CM Truth or Dare....would love to see you in a...

I think at some point we need to play CM Truth or Dare....would love to see you in a pic with those PJs!

--hide--

I think a friend has a pic of me in them...I will have to ask her.

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Eileen, that's cheating!!!!!

Eileen, that's cheating!!!!!

--hide--

I don't know Laura, as my friends say I am "unique" and I don't think that is always meant in a good way! I think
I am so used to being myself that I don't think of me as unusual. I do collect very pretty cups and saucers and have
them displayed on the wall. My kids used to pick out which one they liked the best when I had them near the kitchen
table. I will have to think about some isolated facts about myself that I want to SHARE!

Posts 41 - 50 of 113