Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 18th 2013 new

I pray every day for the grace to live in the present moment and to embrace reality as it is, and not as I think it should be. I try to focus on my relationship with God and ask to grow more in His love for me. Only His love can truly satisfy us. I think, in the light of an eternity with God, the fears and sufferings on Earth fail in comparison, so I try and focus on the eternal rather than my fears of being alone. Just my 2 cents!

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Thank you so much, you are really motivating, and, like the rest on CM, help me to further...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Thank you so much, you are really motivating, and, like the rest on CM, help me to further live my life for others. I look at those photographs you mentioned sometimes, and I think "I wish I were still like that, carefree and happy" but it's something I can work toward, when I can, I will go on more adventures, and I know it's temporary; last year was just the worst year of my life, and like with all things, it will get better with time. Thanks again for the support, and I loved the story about Mark, he sounds like a real trooper :)

--hide--

We are glad to have you back. It is a good that Shara called you out.

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: I pray every day for the grace to live in the present moment and to embrace reality as it is, a...
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

I pray every day for the grace to live in the present moment and to embrace reality as it is, and not as I think it should be. I try to focus on my relationship with God and ask to grow more in His love for me. Only His love can truly satisfy us. I think, in the light of an eternity with God, the fears and sufferings on Earth fail in comparison, so I try and focus on the eternal rather than my fears of being alone. Just my 2 cents!

--hide--

A beautiful way to live Patrick! angel

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Been getting some life pieced together this week, Shara and helping some friends out- it&#...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Been getting some life pieced together this week, Shara and helping some friends out- it's been a really crazy week. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm back now!

--hide--

Glad you're back Mary!

Jan 20th 2013 new

Life itself is a great blessing! and theres no difference everyday, I am always and will always be grateful for all that is happening to my life right now. Meeting someone wether in this site or anywhere will be a bonus.

Jan 20th 2013 new

I also agree with Patrick.
I don't think that God Blesses everyone equally since we need to praise and be thankful to Jesus every day for blessings that are giving freely. Even though our works of loving others may result in being blessed more, we shouldn't be working for rewards from God but because we have faith in him.

Jan 20th 2013 new

Wonderful thoughts!

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: I pray every day for the grace to live in the present moment and to embrace reality as it is, a...
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

--hide--

My thoughts exactly! Only He can give us peace....the peace that surpasses all undertsanding even amidst obstacles Dove

Posts 71 - 78 of 78