Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Mar 14th 2013 new

Hey Jessica,

I follow the "other" football, but I watch the English Premier league, UEFA Champions League, and have watched some of the world cup (both mens and womens). I really don't follow MLS that much. The one team I know about the best is the Galaxy. My favorite team is Manchester United.

(Quote) Jessica-766671 said: Okay, I know we're in the thick of football playoff season (Go Hawks!), but is anyone else ...
(Quote) Jessica-766671 said:

Okay, I know we're in the thick of football playoff season (Go Hawks!), but is anyone else out there excited that the MLS schedule was just posted? Only 51 days ' til the Sounders home opener! Woot! (okay, there, I feel better )

--hide--

Apr 6th 2013 new
Mainly follow Europe and Champions League football, especially Serie A. For the most part I don't follow MLS too much other than the fact that it's played here in the US. The league's football has always seemed to be comparable to English League 1 at best. That being said I have already been to a couple of FC Dallas matches this year and have my tickets for the LA match next week haha. Guess you take what you can get here in TX. Fora Milan!
Apr 22nd 2013 new

Yeah, while MLS play isn't the caliber of EPL or La Liga or any of the other top tier European leagues, I feel like it's only improving especially as they keep drawing more young European and Latin American talent. You're just supporting it to get even better!

Posts 11 - 13 of 13