Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

How come this website works fine and then all the sudden i cant type message except here in this forum? It works for 5 days straight, then it wont. I cant even logout at times??? In addition, I cant even ask technical support team because this website wont allow it? Its as if everything is frozen. Help?

Jan 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Joe-468220 said: How come this website works fine and then all the sudden i cant type message except here in this fo...
(Quote) Joe-468220 said:

How come this website works fine and then all the sudden i cant type message except here in this forum? It works for 5 days straight, then it wont. I cant even logout at times??? In addition, I cant even ask technical support team because this website wont allow it? Its as if everything is frozen. Help?

--hide--

Mobile device or desktop/laptop?

What OS and version?

What browser and version?

Have you tried other browsers?

Have you restarted your system since this started?

What functions are you not able to use and what type of behavior are you observing?

When you say "except here in this forum", do you mean you can only edit and enter posts in Community Help, but no other forum? What exactly happens in the other forums?

Jan 11th 2013 new

Exactly, i could type under the title "forums," however if i try to update my "profile" i cant, right now i cant send messages out of the "inbox," i cant use the "search" etc. All those categories up top on the screen i cant use for some reason except this "forum" category??? When i first got a subscription on here i ran into the same probs, however the last couple of days it worked perfectly fine???

Jan 11th 2013 new
Jerry thanks, i dont know what happened but it started working again! I think it had some to do with compatibility view on my computer? I have an older computer and hit something by the refresh key. I dont know but it worked. Thanks
Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Joe-468220 said: It works for 5 days straight, then it wont. I cant even logout at times??? Its as if everything is...
(Quote) Joe-468220 said:

It works for 5 days straight, then it wont. I cant even logout at times??? Its as if everything is frozen. Help?

--hide--

Had that happen a bunch over the last week or two, but things are somewhat back to normal. Looks like they've been making lots of good upgrades, but that sort of stuff sometimes has growing pains...

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Joe-468220 said: Jerry thanks, i dont know what happened but it started working again! I think it had some to do with compa...
(Quote) Joe-468220 said: Jerry thanks, i dont know what happened but it started working again! I think it had some to do with compatibility view on my computer? I have an older computer and hit something by the refresh key. I dont know but it worked. Thanks
--hide--

I'm glad it's working now, Joe. If the problem occurs again, please answer all or the questions I posted above. Thanks!

Jan 24th 2013 new
How come every 4 days or so NO FEATURES work on this website and then randomly works? I cant even log off? Its happening again if someone could help?
Jan 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Joe-468220 said: How come every 4 days or so NO FEATURES work on this website and then randomly works? I cant even log off?...
(Quote) Joe-468220 said: How come every 4 days or so NO FEATURES work on this website and then randomly works? I cant even log off? Its happening again if someone could help?
--hide--

There's a far better chance someone wll be able to help if you provide the information I requested in a previous reply to this question...

Posts 1 - 8 of 8