Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-584463 said: Hi Michele, They want the younger women. A priest where I am from here in Ontario actual...
(Quote) Debbie-584463 said:

Hi Michele, They want the younger women.

A priest where I am from here in Ontario actually told me this. He said " if you truly want to be married, men just prefer younger women and you should (I was 48 at that time) look for someone 58 and older".

Although personally I believe it equals selfishness, vanity and shallowness. It appears this is the norm with "men".

I believe that if you truly want real love age shouldn't matter either way.

If you want a younger attractive woman that is exactly what you will reap.

Best wishes in your search.

Peace and Blessings to you.

Debbie

--hide--
Don't date anymore, but apparently I'm one of the few guys on here who only dated women their own age. Years ago I married a woman who was a few months older. The human ego blinds some men from seeing what others see- that they're making a fool of themselves. They're only impressing their fellow old coots. There are plenty of women around my age who are superb athletes, so that's not a valid excuse.

Jan 20th 2013 new

I guess I'm in the same boat. Looking for someone to talk with and find out more about him and go from there. Slow process for me. Several views of my profile, but no messages. Pity party for me. Ha, ha, ha!!!

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-584463 said: Hi Michele, They want the younger women. A priest where I am from here in Ontario actual...
(Quote) Debbie-584463 said:

Hi Michele, They want the younger women.

A priest where I am from here in Ontario actually told me this. He said " if you truly want to be married, men just prefer younger women and you should (I was 48 at that time) look for someone 58 and older".

Although personally I believe it equals selfishness, vanity and shallowness. It appears this is the norm with "men".

I believe that if you truly want real love age shouldn't matter either way.

If you want a younger attractive woman that is exactly what you will reap.

Best wishes in your search.

Peace and Blessings to you.

Debbie

--hide--

I'd like to know how/why yet another forum got turned into a discussion of men only wanting younger women. I haven't been on this site very long, but long enough to know that I've heard enough of this complaint. Maybe you don't mean it to sound like complaining, but it feels that way to me.

I'd prefer to hear something more constructive. Just my 2 Cents worth.

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Michele-897861 said: Additionally, I have reached out to many guys and have not received many replies. Any thoughts?
(Quote) Michele-897861 said: Additionally, I have reached out to many guys and have not received many replies. Any thoughts?
--hide--

It's the CM inverse attraction relationship. You probably looked at people with similar interests, age, appearance, locale. On CM the more you have in common the less likely to ever get a response. Try someone a couple thousand miles away. They're the most likely to respond.

Jan 20th 2013 new

--hide--

I'd call you in a heartbeat except for the long distance thing.

Jan 21st 2013 new

wave Debbie in my humble opinion true love comes from the heart. If you find a truly good person your soul will let you know.

I say the beauty of youth is great but it fades away, the beauty of the soul is everlasting. Debbie you look very good. And

sound very reasonable. God bless

Jan 24th 2013 new

Good for you Peter, it encourages me that someone sees the light!!!!!!

Debbie biggrin

Jan 24th 2013 new

Hi Lisa, I am sorry you see it that way, just people sharing their experiences.

Debbie

Jan 24th 2013 new

wave Just have to say, I am back from the gym feeling awesome, I have a great much much younger friend at the gym who is adorable!
Positive and really happy! I reserve judgement on people but would love to go out dancing sometime soon. What the heck is going on here guys on this site? I feel bored out of my mind with stuff on here but my profile is sincere and true. Even the age ' cause if you met me you would just know.........LOL So, I am just sayin.... LOL Take care all of you and I do pray for people on here for real at te end of the day~ I do send those types of emotios thingys but for me it is more than a picture I actually do do it ~ Wow !!! ~ Linda P.S. I absolutely beleive it is our role as partners to help each other get to heaven. Etc.. I put my faith into action and live it each and every day as exhuberantly as I can ~

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: I wouldn't dream of turning a woman down simply because she's ten years older than I. If ...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

I wouldn't dream of turning a woman down simply because she's ten years older than I. If I'm attracted then I'm attracted, period! I value other aspects much higher than age: compatibility, personality, mental and physical attraction.

--hide--

You go, Peter! wave

Posts 31 - 40 of 156