Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Whoops. I meant Therese. Sorry...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Whoops. I meant Therese. Sorry...

--hide--

Meg is banned for her big smile by skipping and rocking the thread while attempting to get some shhh on her fluffy pillow... thinking she is also too cool to be notice.... here is a Coffee and a Mmmm.... Donut.... to start off the day on the right foot.

Jan 14th 2013 new
Meg is banned for not understanding what i meant behind my words. what i meant was that I didn't know that this thread was started to post on it. And so i just started to ban you guys when this thread about to be locked. boggled faint
Jan 14th 2013 new
Genie is banned for being so thoughtful and offered Mmmm.... Donut.... and Coffee
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Genie is banned for being so thoughtful and offered and
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Genie is banned for being so thoughtful and offered and
--hide--
Therese is banned for not giving all of us Coffee Coffee and Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... . wink hug hug

Jan 14th 2013 new

Therese is banned for being anxious of locking this thread.. need to get past the winter blues snowman and mayb go Snowboarding to stir the pot! Its getting cold! thinking who we will banned due to them having eyepopping scratchchin rolling eyes of a mind set... so our heart will be moving at a faster pace.... in reaching for the You get a Gold Star!

Jan 14th 2013 new

OK DOKEY....Linda is banned because she thinks she is faster than Zoom and the acela train... with her two cents I need to personally duck sometimes in this thread for these speedy fans of this thread...

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: OK DOKEY....Linda is banned because she thinks she is faster than Zoom and the acela train... wit...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

OK DOKEY....Linda is banned because she thinks she is faster than Zoom and the acela train... with her I need to personally sometimes in this thread for these speedy fans of this thread...

--hide--
Genie is banned for using such an anquiated term as "Okey Dokey". And that's my two cents laughing laughing hug

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Meg is banned for not understanding what i meant behind my words. what i meant was that I didn't k...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Meg is banned for not understanding what i meant behind my words. what i meant was that I didn't know that this thread was started to post on it. And so i just started to ban you guys when this thread about to be locked.
--hide--

Therese is banned for not realizing there are over 30 replies to go before the topic locks -- and the next one starts.

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Therese is banned for not realizing there are over 30 replies to go before the topic lock...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Therese is banned for not realizing there are over 30 replies to go before the topic locks -- and the next one starts.

--hide--
Jerry is banned for not banning the person above him. (Zoom's rules) wink laughing hug

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: OK DOKEY....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

OK DOKEY....

--hide--

You rang?

Posts 161 - 170 of 180