Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Jerry! I still get that song stuck in my head at times! Astronauts
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Jerry! I still get that song stuck in my head at times! Astronauts
--hide--

Aquanauts

Jan 12th 2013 new

--hide--
Up and away

Apollo

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Aquanauts
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Aquanauts

--hide--
Opps Melissa swam faster .

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Opps Melissa swam faster .
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Opps Melissa swam faster .

--hide--

Well actually it was my rocketship that got me ahead of you laughing . . . or should I say my submarine scratchchin

Jan 12th 2013 new

infinite and timeless, wonderous and sparkling to the eyes You get a Gold Star! in my mind and a smile to share

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Well actually it was my rocketship that got me ahead of you . . . or should I say my submar...

Well actually it was my rocketship that got me ahead of you . . . or should I say my submarine

--hide--

We all live in a Yellow Submarine

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: We all live in a Yellow Submarine
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

We all live in a Yellow Submarine

--hide--
"I've got a hole in me pocket" www.youtube.com

Jan 12th 2013 new

boy lost the silver bell Santa gave him (Polar Express)

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: "I've got a hole in me pocket" www.youtube.com
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

"I've got a hole in me pocket" www.youtube.com

--hide--

Lina, I don't think the quote matches the link. Funny song though laughing (I got a pea)

Jan 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Lina, I don't think the quote matches the link. Funny song though (I got a pea...

Lina, I don't think the quote matches the link. Funny song though (I got a pea)

--hide--
shocked embarassed www.youtube.com

Posts 11 - 20 of 200