Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Isn't funny how folks like Jackie Chan don't gripe while they are riding the...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Isn't funny how folks like Jackie Chan don't gripe while they are riding the taxi for free?

--hide--
He and others really set me off irked. I think every country has something to offer -- some more than others. A comment of gratitude would have been preferable to labeling us the worst. I enjoy good quality martial arts movies, but his are silly and lacking. Maybe we should announce this around world.

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: He and others really set me off . I think every country has something to offer -- some more than ...
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

He and others really set me off . I think every country has something to offer -- some more than others. A comment of gratitude would have been preferable to labeling us the worst. I enjoy good quality martial arts movies, but his are silly and lacking. Maybe we should announce this around world.

--hide--

The problem with Jackie is that he is not Chuck Norris.

www.youtube.com

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: The problem with Jackie is that he is not Chuck Norris. http://www.youtube.co...

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Or Bruce Lee highfive

01/17/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: The problem with Jackie is that he is not Chuck Norris. http://www.youtube.co...

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Yes, thanks for the video, I feel much better now laughing.

Posts 21 - 24 of 24