Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Matthew Kelly suggests to live passionately, we should have a dream book. So...if you could do anyt...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Matthew Kelly suggests to live passionately, we should have a dream book. So...if you could do anything wonderful today, what would it be?

Go horseback riding and have it be warm and sunny.

--hide--

Watch the sunrise over Grand Canyon, attend morning mass in St. Peters Basil, lunch in somewhere in Florens, dinner in a small restaurant in the rural parts of southern France and then walking hand in hand with my special one on a sparkling white beach with sand between our toes as the sun sets.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Watch the sunrise over Grand Canyon, attend morning mass in St. Peters Basil, lunch in s...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Watch the sunrise over Grand Canyon, attend morning mass in St. Peters Basil, lunch in somewhere in Florens, dinner in a small restaurant in the rural parts of southern France and then walking hand in hand with my special one on a sparkling white beach with sand between our toes as the sun sets.

--hide--

You must have private jet and it must also have the speed of the concord. wink

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: You must have private jet and it must also have the speed of the concord.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

You must have private jet and it must also have the speed of the concord.

--hide--

Details details... wink

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Matthew Kelly suggests to live passionately, we should have a dream book. So...if you could do anyt...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Matthew Kelly suggests to live passionately, we should have a dream book. So...if you could do anything wonderful today, what would it be?

Go horseback riding and have it be warm and sunny.

--hide--
A date with Meg?????? wink hug

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: A date with Meg??????
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

A date with Meg??????

--hide--

Ray I do believe you are flirting and I approve. wink I like your style and Meg is a catch.

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Details details...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Details details...

--hide--

Peter you are too funny laughing

Jan 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Ray I do believe you are flirting and I approve. I like your style and Meg is a catch.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Ray I do believe you are flirting and I approve. I like your style and Meg is a catch.

--hide--
OK, Shara -- ya got me!!! embarassed Yes -- Meg is a fun person with a lot of class.

Jan 13th 2013 new
Spend a week at the ocean, just reading and relaxing with good food and no worries....
Jan 13th 2013 new

I would love to take a trip to Ireland with someone special by my side.

Jan 13th 2013 new

I'd go horseback riding through the Gulf here in White County and bring along my dog Bella.

- Elizabeth

Posts 11 - 20 of 41