Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 9th 2013 new

So many dreams I want :o
I would start the day with a cup of coffee by the sea, on a porch with my dad, and talk for a bit. Then I would go for a bicycle ride with my dog through the countryside. When I returned, I'd give my mom some wildflowers and call my boyfriend (fiance? husband??) up and tell him to meet me. I'd grab my camera, a picnic and a big blanket, and pack them into a hot hair balloon in which we would spend the evening watching the sunset, riding the northern lights, and stargazing the milky way, before coming back down heart

But seeing as that'll always be "in my dreams" I could also say: I want a morning riding a dinosaur through Central America collecting Aztec gold, before jetpacking to L.A. and having lunch with Leonard Nemoy before I teleport myself on over to Indiana where my Aztec gold goes Transformers and turns into a super awesome car (gold of course) with which I win the Indy 500 and take home 1st, as well as a lifetime membership to Disneyland's Club 33. And then I should like to briefly orbit the Earth before bedtime, to see what it feels like to be the Moon... scratchchin

Posts 41 - 41 of 41