Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Laura-896845 said: Valerie, if your internet correction is good, you can watch the videos on PBS's website: http://video.pbs....
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

Valerie, if your internet correction is good, you can watch the videos on PBS's website: video.pbs.org

Of course, that only goes for the eps that have aired. If you want to see the whole thing, you'll have to talk to Victor!

--hide--

Thanks Laura! I'll check out the link! Victor a little ways away from me, so I think I'm stuck with watching it online. wink laughing
Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Inviting yourself where? Bring cho...
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said:
Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Inviting yourself where?

Bring chocolate and I'll think about allowing you to watch... no promises!

Your place of course! And I can bring chocolate!
--hide--
Flirt alert!
Jan 15th 2013 new
Love DA! But I missed it on Sunday. Why did he leave her at the altar? What reason did he give? Was Mary smug?
Jan 15th 2013 new

Claudine,

Do you really want us to tell you, or would you rather witness it for yourself by watching online? I know I've already spoiled you a bit with the first post, but I just want to double check... I personally hate spoilers! I like being surprised.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: Claudine, Do you really want us to tell you, or would you rather witness it f...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

Claudine,

Do you really want us to tell you, or would you rather witness it for yourself by watching online? I know I've already spoiled you a bit with the first post, but I just want to double check... I personally hate spoilers! I like being surprised.

--hide--

:) I don't mind spoilers. I may not get around to watching it until the weekend anyway.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15