Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I was wondering how many CMers are frequent attendees of Theology on Tap in Houston. I'm looking to go for the first time when it starts up again in February. I know there are different ToT groups in town, but I'm specially referring to the one sponsored by the Co-Cathdral. Do any of you attend? Even of you go to one of the others, let me know. Like I said, I'd like to go and it would be nice not to walk into a room of total strangers. :) Also, it would be wonderful to make some friends in town that are close to my age and are strong (or are striving to be strong) in their faith. I look forward to hearing from any of you all! God bless, Samantha
01/14/2013 new

Hi Samantha! Oh do go to TOT...it's a great event! While I've not been to the Houston one, I've been to TOT events in both PA and NC and have nothing but good things to say about them. The topics are usually thought provoking, the speakers dynamic, and of course the atmosphere and vibe are like no other. Meeting new folks at events like these is just the icing on the cake. :) Also, at the many TOTs I've attended, the ages have ranged from 20s to 40s if not beyond so I wouldn't worry too much about the age thing. Let us know how you like it if you do go!

01/14/2013 new
(Quote) Samantha-543284 said: I was wondering how many CMers are frequent attendees of Theology on Tap in Houston. I'm looking to go for...
(Quote) Samantha-543284 said: I was wondering how many CMers are frequent attendees of Theology on Tap in Houston. I'm looking to go for the first time when it starts up again in February. I know there are different ToT groups in town, but I'm specially referring to the one sponsored by the Co-Cathdral. Do any of you attend? Even of you go to one of the others, let me know. Like I said, I'd like to go and it would be nice not to walk into a room of total strangers. :) Also, it would be wonderful to make some friends in town that are close to my age and are strong (or are striving to be strong) in their faith. I look forward to hearing from any of you all! God bless, Samantha
--hide--
So, should I take that as a no? Does anyone go to ToT in Houston? Or do I just need to boost this thread farther up? :)
Posts 1 - 3 of 3