Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Jan 14th 2013 new

Praying! I know it is a hard process to go through, and the waiting almost kills a person, but you will find clarity and healing. I was lucky, mine was a landspeed record of just one year. It may take two or longer. Hang in there. Praying

Jan 15th 2013 new

Good luck.

Jan 15th 2013 new

Thanks for the positive feedback. One of the most discouraging things to happen to me here on CM is that somebody contacted me and said that I should fight for my marriage despite the fact that my ex has remarried. HA!!! That put me right back into the black tunnelsad

I pray for the grace of the Holy Spirit to help my advocate in this process. Father Steve was once married, and he went through the process so he probably knows a thing or two...lol

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Thanks for the positive feedback. HA!!! That put me right back into the black tunnel I p...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Thanks for the positive feedback. HA!!! That put me right back into the black tunnel

I pray for the grace of the Holy Spirit to help my advocate in this process. Father Steve was once married, and he went through the process so he probably knows a thing or two...lol

--hide--
One of the most discouraging things to happen to me here on CM is that somebody contacted me and said that I should fight for my marriage despite the fact that my ex has remarried.

Sorry ... but that's funny, sad, pathetic and bizarre. Mostly funny.

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Thanks for the positive feedback. One of the most discouraging things to happen to me here on CM is that someb...

Thanks for the positive feedback. One of the most discouraging things to happen to me here on CM is that somebody contacted me and said that I should fight for my marriage despite the fact that my ex has remarried. HA!!! That put me right back into the black tunnel

--hide--

You have my prayers that you find this to be a time of healing of memories...
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Thanks for the positive feedback. One of the most discouraging things to happen to me here on CM...

Thanks for the positive feedback. One of the most discouraging things to happen to me here on CM is that somebody contacted me and said that I should fight for my marriage despite the fact that my ex has remarried. HA!!! That put me right back into the black tunnel

--hide--

I even get that from people post-annulment. Not helpful, not charitable, just butt-inski-able. It's not worth going into the whole long drama of WHY we can't be reconciled. I just excuse myself from the conversation and move on.

I'm glad you have a good advocate. He will be a great support to you. See if there are any sep/div groups in your diocese.

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: That put me right back into the black tunnel I pray for the grace of the Holy Spirit to help my advo...

That put me right back into the black tunnel

--hide--

Just realize that everyone here has an opinion or a position. Please do not let them have that kind of control (putting you into the black tunnel) over you. You just do what you need to and keep busy during the waiting.

God bless and hang in there!
Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Thanks for the positive feedback. One of the most discouraging things to happen to me here on CM is that someb...

--hide--
Good luck Daniel.
Jan 15th 2013 new

good luck man! Stay away from the black tunnel! Can't beat that imagery.. I hear that.. sorry you had to go thru that.... My annulment process took a little over a year.. just be prepared for that, have patience and YES it is worth it.. your doing the right thing.. God bless. and Peace+

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: You'll do fine Daniel..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

You'll do fine Daniel..

--hide--
Thanks Donna smile

Posts 11 - 20 of 36