Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: Some days I'm convinced that there are no men on this site under 35.
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

Some days I'm convinced that there are no men on this site under 35.

--hide--

I'm 34 + 35.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: (Quote) Laura-896845 said: Some days I'm convinced that there are
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Quote:
Laura-896845 said:

Some days I'm convinced that there are no men on this site under 35.

I'm 34 + 35.

--hide--

Nice try, Bob. But that doesn't mean you can date Laura AND her twin sister!

laughing laughing laughing

Jan 16th 2013 new

our Brin is 1/2 boxer and 1/2 pit. she likes to box and is a great watch dog... on holidays, we take turns watching her, my daughter leaves in the beginning of the weekend and then i leave toward the end. she is no trouble and very loveable.

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Renee-288471 said: So now that we've discussed cats, how about women with dogs...especally want to hear from the...
(Quote) Renee-288471 said:

So now that we've discussed cats, how about women with dogs...especally want to hear from the 35 and below crowd as it seems that dogs just appear to others to be work and not fun.

--hide--

I am much older than 35, but my dogs are great companions. Technically one of them belongs to my daughter (her 10th birthday present), but when she is away at college they keep me company. Both of them are shelter dogs and both are now 12 years old. I can't imagine ever living without a dog again.

Jan 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Renee-288471 said: So now that we've discussed cats, how about women with dogs...especally want to hear from the 35 and below ...

So now that we've discussed cats, how about women with dogs...especally want to hear from the 35 and below crowd as it seems that dogs just appear to others to be work and not fun.

--hide--
Awesome!!!!
Jan 16th 2013 new

I know I don't fit in the under 35 category but... I have a 2 yr old rescue dog who is a combination of goofball and retriever. I can't see my life without him. He always makes me laugh and takes me on walks and hikes.

Jan 17th 2013 new

I have always had dogs; they are just naturally part of the family. Right now, my family and I have 3 mini Dachsunds and one standard Dachshund. And I am under 35;-)

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Renee-288471 said: So now that we've discussed cats, how about women with dogs...especally want to hear from the...

--hide--

I love my dog. She's small though, and very cuddly. She's very easy to take care of. Not sure if I'd feel the same way about a bigger doggy.

Jan 17th 2013 new

That Basset mix looks like a cool dog.

Jan 17th 2013 new

More cat food for thought from some famous and not so famous cat observers:

Dogs answer when called, cats take a message and get back to you -- maybe.

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods and they have never forgotten this.

For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first have experienced rejection from his cat.

Want to know the true character of a man, observe what his cat thinks of him.

The cat is the only animal which accepts the comforts of home but rejects the bondage of domesticity.

If a dog could talk it would endlessly blabber all over the place. A cat would say a few choice words and resume its peaceful purr.

Posts 21 - 30 of 39