Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 14th 2013 new
Thank you because someone was so nice to inbox me and let me know that the thread was started smile

Linda is banned because i need to go for now smile hug hug hug
Jan 14th 2013 new
Ban you later wave laughing laughing
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Ban you later
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Ban you later
--hide--

Therese is banned for going and for coming up with a cool catch phrase! Ban you now wink

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Thank you because someone was so nice to inbox me and let me know that the thread was started ...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Thank you because someone was so nice to inbox me and let me know that the thread was started

Linda is banned because i need to go for now
--hide--
Therese is banned for not thinking to either watch the Stream or to check the Entertainment & Humor room for a new thread. hug And for beating me to get back to work sad

Jan 14th 2013 new

Linda is unbanned she knows the most important part to get to a man is through his stomach which will eventually lead to his heart followed by hug and then rose and hersheyskiss.... scratchchin smile maybe You get a Gold Star! bound... who knows!!!!

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Linda is unbanned she knows the most important part to get to a man is through his stomach which ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Linda is unbanned she knows the most important part to get to a man is through his stomach which will eventually lead to his followed by and then and .... maybe bound... who knows!!!!

--hide--

Genie is banned for still talking about food and men laughing New topics have since arisen wink

Jan 14th 2013 new

I am banning myself for not up to speed with all the speed of this thread.... rolling eyes laughing eyepopping isn't there more important things in life than being so cool laughing laughing laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: I am banning myself for not up to speed with all the speed of this thread.... isn't there mor...

I am banning myself for not up to speed with all the speed of this thread.... isn't there more important things in life than being so

--hide--

Genie is banned for failing to keep up with technology laughing (lol I am still trying to figure things out, things change faster than I can keep up with too. Just a little tip for you: try refreshing/reloading the page so that the information is updated hug)

Jan 14th 2013 new

umm ban thread only for our Jerry..... we must be out note and need a Cheers! to think why banning Jerry when he overwhelmed us with his wisdom.... scratchchin

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: umm ban thread only for our Jerry..... we must be out and need a to think why banning Jerry when ...

umm ban thread only for our Jerry..... we must be out and need a to think why banning Jerry when he overwhelmed us with his wisdom....

--hide--

Genie is banned for starting back at post #1 of this thread wink

Posts 11 - 20 of 200