Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 15th 2013 new
John is banned because noone is banning him thinking he is cool
Jan 15th 2013 new

Theresa is banned just because she was last posting. biggrin

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned for banning Lina for encouraging creative bans.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned for banning Lina for encouraging creative bans.
--hide--

Zoom is banned for banning Genie for banning Lina for encouraging creative bans. wink

whoever starts a new ban thread should give it a number. What number should it be Edward?
Jan 15th 2013 new
Rachel is banned for spelling my name wrong eyebrow biggrin
Jan 15th 2013 new

clap Therese is banned b/c she is soliciting only Edward to start a new thread... leaving the majority out of creativity input in the new thread weeping..

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese is banned b/c she is soliciting only Edward to start a new thread... leaving the majority...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese is banned b/c she is soliciting only Edward to start a new thread... leaving the majority out of creativity input in the new thread ..

--hide--
Genie is banned for not recommending herself to start a new ban thread. hug hug wave

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: I have unbanned myself and returned to ban Genie for excessive emoticonizationalism. Now I reban myself f...
(Quote) John-746882 said: I have unbanned myself and returned to ban Genie for excessive emoticonizationalism. Now I reban myself for making up a word!
--hide--
Banning John because he's only had one ban in this thread. Self bans do NOT count. wink laughing hug hug

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese is banned b/c she is soliciting only Edward to start a new thread... leaving the majority out of creat...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese is banned b/c she is soliciting only Edward to start a new thread... leaving the majority out of creativity input in the new thread ..

--hide--

Genie is banned for banning me for something i am not guilty about it, angel duck because she didn't understand that i didn't ask Edward to start the next thread i only asked him what number the thread should be because he started the first one i guess (correct me Edward if i am wrong) scratchchin biggrin
Jan 15th 2013 new
Linda is banned because she is always cool hug
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned because she is always
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned because she is always
--hide--
Therese is banned for thinking I'm cool wink hug laughing

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200