Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

radio.foxnews.com

Marianne - do I recall you saying you have access to the newspaper that published the map of gun owners' homes? If so, I'd be interested in their response to this.

Jan 14th 2013 new

I would've thought many people who are against gun control would not be against these maps, as if I was a burglar those would be the houses I would avoid so as to lower the likelihood of getting shot...

Maybe having guns in your house make you a target for criminals, rather than protecting you from them?? Interesting...

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: I would've thought many people who are against gun control would not be against these maps, a...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

I would've thought many people who are against gun control would not be against these maps, as if I was a burglar those would be the houses I would avoid so as to lower the likelihood of getting shot...

Maybe having guns in your house make you a target for criminals, rather than protecting you from them?? Interesting...

--hide--

A forearm can't do much if there is nobody home to fire it, no?

The list of residences of firearms owners identifies high-value targets for thieves looking specifically for firearms. If they have an ounce of common sense, they will strike only when the targeted residences are unoccupied.

Jan 14th 2013 new
Judge Jeanine Pirro says 'How Dare You?!' to The Journal News

www.youtube.com
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Judge Jeanine Pirro says 'How Dare You?!' to The Journal News www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Judge Jeanine Pirro says 'How Dare You?!' to The Journal News

www.youtube.com
--hide--
clap Wolf Whistle

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Judge Jeanine Pirro says 'How Dare You?!' to The Journal News www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Judge Jeanine Pirro says 'How Dare You?!' to The Journal News

www.youtube.com
--hide--

wave wave Bow Bow Bow Bow

You go Mary, that was a good find!!

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: A forearm can't do much if there is nobody home to fire it, no?
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

A forearm can't do much if there is nobody home to fire it, no?

--hide--

A forearm can't do anything if a hand holding a gun isn't attached to the end of it! tongue

theheart

Jan 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: Judge Jeanine Pirro says 'How Dare You?!' to The Journal News...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said: Judge Jeanine Pirro says 'How Dare You?!' to The Journal News

www.youtube.com

You go Mary, that was a good find!!

--hide--
wave

She's amazing!!! We need more judges like her!
Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: radio.foxnews.com.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

radio.foxnews.com

Marianne - do I recall you saying you have access to the newspaper that published the map of gun owners' homes? If so, I'd be interested in their response to this.

--hide--

Here's the original article where the map was published. www.lohud.com

However, it was Gawker that took the next step last week when it published the actual names of the gun owners.

theheart

Jan 14th 2013 new

Wow, talk about invasion of privacy and rights.

Yo criminals. I have a gun, do you have a gun? Or worse case scenario, Yo criminals, I don't have a gun and come and get me because I'm defenseless boggled Sort of like those big sky scraper buildings that post "This is a gun-free zone. No guns allowed." I don't know about you guys, but I am always looking over my shoulder upon entering thinking where are the crazies!

Talk about a false sense of security. It is asinine!

Posts 1 - 10 of 101