Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 14th 2013 new

I love cuddling, but will admit I lack the motivation to be chaste.

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I love cuddling, but will admit I lack the motivation to be chaste.
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I love cuddling, but will admit I lack the motivation to be chaste.

--hide--
Spoken like a true realistic woman. wink wave

Jan 14th 2013 new

I think for women cuddling is nice and like a big hug.... Where men because of their nature get to tempted with it. This is my opinion. I could be wrong. It just seems that every man I have dated have a hard time stopping there. GBU

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Thank you Daniel. With the mutual chastity commitment it works. She and I cuddled mucho on a couch i...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Thank you Daniel. With the mutual chastity commitment it works. She and I cuddled mucho on a couch in her parents' house and I'm sure both her parents knew it was chaste.

I remember one date when we watched a local station's movies. A move ended at 3:00am, and another movie was ready to begin. She turned to me and said Bob, it's 3:00am, you've got to go home. A good bonding memory moment...just like yesterday.

--hide--

note Wake up! Little Suzie, wake up! note

Sorry, Bob. Couldn't resist! laughing

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Wake up! Little Suzie, wake up! Sorry, Bob. Couldn't resist!
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Wake up! Little Suzie, wake up!

Sorry, Bob. Couldn't resist!

--hide--

Oh, baby, it's cold outside!

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Wake up! Little Suzie, wake up! Sorry, Bob. Couldn't resist!
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Wake up! Little Suzie, wake up!

Sorry, Bob. Couldn't resist!

--hide--

The problem was I was wide awake and wanted to watch the 3:00am movie. She diplomatically let me know it was time for the date to end.

Jan 14th 2013 new

Wow. Great contributions from everyone. Thank you for your comments. Please keep them pouring in.

I'm thinking I should be adding my two cents seeing how I asked the question. So, for my part, I like cuddling and I don't have problems with it leading to other things. Not that it's not tempting at times, but for the most part, I enjoy cuddling because it's close and intimate without being too intimate. It brings a sense of me being a protector for her by wrapping her in my arms and yet it bonds me to her because I feel close. To top it all off, I like the way a woman smells and it's all I can smell when I'm cuddling is her. It's very blissful. If that makes sense. *l*

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said:... To top it all off, I like the way a woman smells and it's all I can sme...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:...

To top it all off, I like the way a woman smells and it's all I can smell when I'm cuddling is her. It's very blissful. If that makes sense. *l*

--hide--

Her head listening to my heart, my head smelling her hair washed prior to our date. Sounds good and chaste - good memories.

Jan 14th 2013 new

Good thread.

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: So, I've been chatting with one of the many lovely ladies here at CM and in our discussion, it&...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

So, I've been chatting with one of the many lovely ladies here at CM and in our discussion, it's been discovered that as a man, I don't find cuddling as tempting as a woman might think. So, guys is cuddling a gateway to impurity for you? Ladies is cuddling a gateway to impurity for you? I'm curious to see if there's a difference in the way men and women view cuddling.

--hide--
Unfortunately yes, however it's not entirely the man's fault, studies have shown they are biologically programmed to respond to physically touch, and react instinctively. For example when a man or a women initiates cuddling... a man see's green, and a women see's red, there is also the fact some men are color blind. Ladies this is where you have to assume control and put the brakes on.

Posts 21 - 30 of 171