Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

At my age nothing should shock me, but...

www.foxnews.com

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: At my age nothing should shock me, but... www.foxnews.com.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

At my age nothing should shock me, but...

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

I'm speechless.
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: I'm speechless.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I'm speechless.
--hide--
Like the Nazi doctors before them, Doctors today are apparently given the choice to opt out of the Hypocratic Oath:

www.abort73.com

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Like the Nazi doctors before them, Doctors today are apparently given the choice to opt out of th...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Like the Nazi doctors before them, Doctors today are apparently given the choice to opt out of the Hypocratic Oath:

www.abort73.com

--hide--
Hippocratic Oath, sorry.

Jan 15th 2013 new

Why would they allow an argument that they couldn't stand to not hear each other if they were born deaf? This is just sad and wrong on so many levels.

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Why would they allow an argument that they couldn't stand to not hear each other if they were...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Why would they allow an argument that they couldn't stand to not hear each other if they were born deaf? This is just sad and wrong on so many levels.

--hide--

That makes a lot of sense, Kathy. Good point.

Jan 15th 2013 new
As a special ed teacher, it is sickening to know what little regard they have for people with disabilties and assisting them in dying instead of helping them with the skills they need to live a decent life. Where were the family and friends of these twins?

There is an old man in my neighborhood who is blind, deaf and mute. He is out in the community everyday, shopping and going about his business. He is clean and groomed, but he is always alone. He knows where he is and can navigate aroung the neighborhood, which is no small feat in a busy Manhattan area with lots of buses and crazy drivers. When he needs to cross the street, he stands on the particular corner holding up a little sign asking for help crossing the street, and everyone does. I am truly amazed by this man.

I pray that God has mercy on the souls of those twins, and the people who assisted in their suicide.

Praying Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 7 of 7