Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Megan-792062 said: Sooo, anyone out there ever attend the National Catholic Singles Conference? This year it will be...
(Quote) Megan-792062 said:

Sooo, anyone out there ever attend the National Catholic Singles Conference? This year it will be in Philly! I've never attended but some of my friends have and one of my friends is actually being considered as one of the featured speakers! I've always been curious about this event and am even more so now that my friend's story may actually be a highlight of the event.

Anyone going to it this year? :)

--hide--

I went to one in Chicago I think it was back in 2009 or 2010 maybe. I'm thinking of going to another but Philidelphia would be a bit too far for me. Maybe next year.

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Megan-792062 said: Sooo, anyone out there ever attend the National Catholic Singles Conference? This year it will be...
(Quote) Megan-792062 said:

Sooo, anyone out there ever attend the National Catholic Singles Conference? This year it will be in Philly! I've never attended but some of my friends have and one of my friends is actually being considered as one of the featured speakers! I've always been curious about this event and am even more so now that my friend's story may actually be a highlight of the event.

Anyone going to it this year? :)

--hide--

I think there's a decent chance that I'll be attending the conference this year. I really don't have any excuse not to... I live only 20 minutes away from where the conference will take place.

theheart

01/16/2013 new

I have been to two, in Chicago about 5 years ago, and in San Antonio two years ago.

I highly recommend it, it is 400 plus Catholic singles all in one place, if you are looking for someone or to feel you are not the "only one" this is the event fo ryou!

Here is their website to keep up on the details once they are posted:

www.nationalcatholicsingles.com

Posts 11 - 13 of 13