Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Top or bittom of each> Lroll: There is difference!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Top or bittom of each> Lroll: There is difference!
--hide--

rolling eyes Good grief! Look who wants more details! rolling eyes laughing

The answer is already There in the way I worded my sentence. The edge of a cliff indicates the top. If it was at the bottom it would be at the base of the cliff. ON indicates that there is some sort of incline for the apple to roll down. Granted, I did not specify if it was near the bottom or top of hill, so we have no way of knowing how far the apple can roll away from the tree. raspberry

Jan 22nd 2013 new

I often use to tell my kids: "Don't waste those apples! They don't grow on trees, you know."

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-149694 said: I often use to tell my kids: "Don't waste those apples! They don't grow on trees, you know."<...
(Quote) Jim-149694 said:

I often use to tell my kids: "Don't waste those apples! They don't grow on trees, you know."

--hide--

Which school system refuses to claim you as an alum? laughing
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Unless the tree is planted on the edge of a cliff!!!And if the tree is on a hill...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Unless the tree is planted on the edge of a cliff!!!

And if the tree is on a hill, the apples have a chance to roll away.

--hide--

Ha! I get it. We are being precise. This makes sense.

The next time someone uses the phrase "Apple of my eye" or such ... I am going to ask him or her to be specific.

"Is this apple on a tree? How long is it likely to remain there? At what stage of ripening is the apple? What is the orientation of the tree to adjacent geological features? Cliffs? Streams? Volcanoes? Be specific.

Recently fallen? If so how far? Has it rolled anywhere? How far has it rolled? Has it been there a while? How long has it been there?"

"Do you anticipate additional apples either on tree(s) or separated from the tree(s)? Please answer the preceding questions relative to each additional apple you anticipate."

Just wanting to keep up with this thread.

:')

NC Jim

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Which school system refuses to claim you as an alum?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Which school system refuses to claim you as an alum?
--hide--

Well you may ask my young friend. I would have to tally them.

You see there are three kinds of people in this world;

those who can count and

those who can't.

NC Jim

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-149694 said: Ha! I get it. We are being precise. This makes sense. The next time someone use...
(Quote) Jim-149694 said:

Ha! I get it. We are being precise. This makes sense.

The next time someone uses the phrase "Apple of my eye" or such ... I am going to ask him or her to be specific.

"Is this apple on a tree? How long is it likely to remain there? At what stage of ripening is the apple? What is the orientation of the tree to adjacent geological features? Cliffs? Streams? Volcanoes? Be specific.

Recently fallen? If so how far? Has it rolled anywhere? How far has it rolled? Has it been there a while? How long has it been there?"

"Do you anticipate additional apples either on tree(s) or separated from the tree(s)? Please answer the preceding questions relative to each additional apple you anticipate."

Just wanting to keep up with this thread.

NC Jim

--hide--

Then you better determin what type of apple; Red Delicious, Johny Appleseed, Fuji,Golden Delicious, and the one that wonders away from the tree the most often IF she doesn't break a hip in the fall, GRANNY SMITH!
Jan 22nd 2013 new

last 2 posts were GREAT and very funny! lol

Jan 22nd 2013 new
laughing
Jan 22nd 2013 new

Believe it or not, there are (or were) B batterys.
They were over 200 volts and used for the plate voltage.

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Ron-565573 said:) ..B batterys. They were over 200 volts and used for the plate voltage.
(Quote) Ron-565573 said:) ..B batterys. They were over 200 volts and used for the plate voltage.
--hide--
Upper or lower?

Posts 101 - 110 of 131