Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Ron-565573 said:) ..B batterys. They were over 200 volts and used for the plate voltage....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Quote:
Ron-565573 said:) ..B batterys. They were over 200 volts and used for the plate voltage.

Upper or lower?

--hide--
rolling eyes HOME PLATE! Youz be getten two much son in ZA.
Jan 23rd 2013 new

Actually Helen we haven't really done a full on CM Guy-type exploration of the "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" yet.

'Cause what about if it doesn't fall at all? What if it is picked? And trucked? It could fall off the truck you know. How come there isn't a saying like "The apple occasionally falls off a truck and gets smashed"? And what if it falls out of a crate? "The apple can fall out of a crate and roll around and get stepped on".

Our culture has been really slack on this apple thing.

:')

NC Jim

Jan 23rd 2013 new

jim, i'm guessing only sir isaac newtown knows! i wonder how many sayings are their concerning apples? anybody on for those mysterious guy observances? Helen

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: last 2 posts were GREAT and very funny! lol
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

last 2 posts were GREAT and very funny! lol

--hide--

Hwlen told me to publicize an apple pie and crisp extravaganza at her place! Last CMer to arrive has to bring the ice cream!!!
Jan 23rd 2013 new

any takers? clair is bringing coffee!...

Jan 23rd 2013 new

i love how you spelled my name! Battling eyelashes lol

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: any takers? clair is bringing coffee!...

any takers? clair is bringing coffee!...

--hide--

No, the official drink of Nebraska. Does anyone know what it is and why?
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-881220 said: i love how you spelled my name! lol

i love how you spelled my name! lol

--hide--

Plausable deniability!
Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-149694 said: Actually Helen we haven't really done a full on CM Guy-type exploration of the "The apple doesn'...
(Quote) Jim-149694 said:

Actually Helen we haven't really done a full on CM Guy-type exploration of the "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" yet.

'Cause what about if it doesn't fall at all? What if it is picked? And trucked? It could fall off the truck you know. How come there isn't a saying like "The apple occasionally falls off a truck and gets smashed"? And what if it falls out of a crate? "The apple can fall out of a crate and roll around and get stepped on".

Our culture has been really slack on this apple thing.

:')

NC Jim

--hide--

rolling eyes Ain't you ever heard of apple cause? Apples who are preoccupied of all things things happening and starts drowning in Jack Daniels. Luckily the fluid helps absorb the force of falling off the wagon!

Some CMers don't think gar enough before they post!

Pipe down irked It takes one to know one!
Jan 23rd 2013 new

cute, deny all you want. i only said that because my last name begins with ' w " and i might change my name to hwlen! lol note note note note note note

Posts 111 - 120 of 131