Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Oh your so right Clair. Getting back in the the mode of it takes work in and of itself. That goes wi...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Oh your so right Clair. Getting back in the the mode of it takes work in and of itself. That goes without saying, btw and why did I say it anyway

OK, I am prolonging the painful reading and I better get going

--hide--

I could ask Jerry to help by denying you access to the fora! Drastic times call for drastic measures, right?
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: This is an example of a Mondegreen. The feather was actually a concealed antenna and he called i...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

This is an example of a Mondegreen. The feather was actually a concealed antenna and he called it Marconi.

--hide--

Was the hat made of Aluminium foil too?
Jan 19th 2013 new

...and if you accidentally pass gas in church, does that mean you sit in your own "pew" ???

laughing laughing embarassed laughing embarassed fluffy

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: ...and if you accidentally pass gas in church, does that mean you sit in your own "pew" ???...
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

...and if you accidentally pass gas in church, does that mean you sit in your own "pew" ???

--hide--

Accident MY open mouth laughing
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Think about this... Do you REALLY want to give each child two more years as a teenager???...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Think about this... Do you REALLY want to give each child two more years as a teenager???

--hide--
Well since most kids between the ages of 10 and 12 (especially girls) start copping the "teen" attitude anyways, it would not really be giving them two years as a teenager just the ability to call themselves a teenager for those two years! tongue

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Accident MY
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Accident MY
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Way too funny!

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Way too funny!
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Way too funny!

--hide--

Jerry, where are those Cathy strips? Looks like we need to set them out again. So she will concentrate on reading her textbooks NOT the fora rolling eyes If we don't she might sue you or even me for her needing to repeat classes?
Jan 20th 2013 new
Peat and Repeat went to the river. Peat fell in. Who was left?
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Peat and Repeat went to the river. Peat fell in. Who was left?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Peat and Repeat went to the river. Peat fell in. Who was left?
--hide--
The other person! laughing laughing rolling eyes

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Angela-893980 said: The other person!
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

The other person!

--hide--

His name?
Posts 41 - 50 of 131