Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Jerry and Clair, how do I stay on CM in the Forums and keep my grades up??? Me seeking some answers "...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Jerry and Clair, how do I stay on CM in the Forums and keep my grades up??? Me seeking some answers "Procathynation", LOL. Why do today what I can do tomorrow

--hide--

BECAUSE the 24 hours of travel time means I could be there to "encourage" you!
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Stand on your head -- at least it will appear your falling grades are rising...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Stand on your head -- at least it will appear your falling grades are rising...

--hide--

Easier to get the grdes wrote on Flubber.
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Now back to work or you will be assigned to B&C duty for two weeks!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Now back to work or you will be assigned to B&C duty for two weeks!

--hide--

Really? Bring out the nig guns. If you don't, as a Moderator Jerry will assign me as your tutor!
Jan 20th 2013 new

Clair, what is the meaning of Seek and thy Shall receive? laughing laughing

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Clair, what is the meaning of Seek and thy Shall receive?

Clair, what is the meaning of Seek and thy Shall receive?

--hide--

??? Careful what for you wish!
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: ??? Careful what for you wish!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

??? Careful what for you wish!
--hide--

Oh Clair, reminds me of this nice song! www.youtube.com wave flower fluffy angel

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Ummmm, K

Ummmm, K

--hide--

I notice she didn't ask what B&C duty is!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 20th 2013 new
Has anyone ever bothered to pickup the pot of gold at the end of rainbow? biggrin

Maybe in the past it wasn't worth the effort, but I hear gold prices are pretty good these days! laughing
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Valentin-119637 said: Has anyone ever bothered to pickup the pot of gold at the end of rainbow? Maybe in the past i...
(Quote) Valentin-119637 said: Has anyone ever bothered to pickup the pot of gold at the end of rainbow?

Maybe in the past it wasn't worth the effort, but I hear gold prices are pretty good these days!
--hide--

Has anyone found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? scratchchin

It's hard to pick up something I can't even find!!! boggled

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Has anyone found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? It's hard to pick up something I...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Has anyone found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

It's hard to pick up something I can't even find!!!

--hide--

I think it might be better to search for the creator of the rainbow. When we find Him we will find something much more valuable than gold! biggrin
Posts 61 - 70 of 131