Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 20th 2013 new
What's the correct response when your boss asks you to jump?
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Valentin-119637 said: What's the correct response when your boss asks you to jump?
(Quote) Valentin-119637 said: What's the correct response when your boss asks you to jump?
--hide--


Do I look like a frog?
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Do I look like a frog?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Do I look like a frog?
--hide--


Good response! laughing

Why does your boss ask you to jump?
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Valentin-119637 said: Good response! Why does your boss ask you to jump?
(Quote) Valentin-119637 said:

Good response!



Why does your boss ask you to jump?
--hide--


Not sure why, he does look like a kangaroo though!
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Not sure why, he does look like a kangaroo though!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Not sure why, he does look like a kangaroo though!
--hide--


Do fish ever get thirsty? scratchchin
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Valentin-119637 said: Do fish ever get thirsty?
(Quote) Valentin-119637 said:

Do fish ever get thirsty?
--hide--


That's nothing. They don't go to the bathroom on the beach. If ya know what I mean?
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I notice she didn't ask what B&C duty is!!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:



I notice she didn't ask what B&C duty is!!



--hide--


Do you really think someone will?
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: That's nothing. They don't go to the bathroom on the beach. If ya know what I mean?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

That's nothing. They don't go to the bathroom on the beach. If ya know what I mean?
--hide--

Clair is banned for talking of going to the bathroom on the beach!

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Clair is banned for talking of going to the bathroom on the beach!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:



Clair is banned for talking of going to the bathroom on the beach!



--hide--


Sorry Charlie, look closer. I'm certain I insinuatted they don't go on the beach! Can fish be trained for Cathy's B&C duty?
Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: So there is something to keep you awake worring at night! ?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

So there is something to keep you awake worring at night! ?
--hide--


No not really just a thought to ponder I mean the cowboys arent any good anyways so it doesn't bother me I just HATE them with a passion lol
Posts 71 - 80 of 131