Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Jim-149694 said: My youngest turned 13 last month and he is so happy to be a "real teenager". Got to get that ...
(Quote) Jim-149694 said:

My youngest turned 13 last month and he is so happy to be a "real teenager". Got to get that boy some higher aspirations, LOL.

Jim

--hide--

Apples don't fall far from trees! laughing
Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said: Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety-one? [/quote...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said: Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety-one?

Shouldn't that be tenty-one? Unless you also want to change ten to onety. But, as Helen observed, this sounds way too close to twenty to be practical. Alas firty is too close to thirty and firsty is to close to thirsty.

OK, time to start rounding up the worms....

--hide--

Shouldn't it be eleventeen ... and the twelveteen.

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-41230 said: Shouldn't it be eleventeen ... and the twelveteen.
(Quote) Mike-41230 said:

Shouldn't it be eleventeen ... and the twelveteen.

--hide--
I think it should be oneteen and twoteen. Then they would be just like the other teens, except for thirteen. Why thirteen instead of threeteen?

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-149694 said: Hey! I never thought of this before! Are people having thoughts now that I've never had ...
(Quote) Jim-149694 said:

Hey! I never thought of this before!

Are people having thoughts now that I've never had before?

When did this start?

Is this going to continue?

I am not comfortable with this. Please stop it immediately.

NC Jim

--hide--
it almost sounds like you are arguing with yourself scratchchin

Jan 22nd 2013 new

you guys are all hilarious...sorry im not under 45......biggrin shhh

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: you guys are all hilarious...sorry im not under 45......
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

you guys are all hilarious...sorry im not under 45......

--hide--
Oh that don't matter! Jump on in and join the craziness with the rest of us! wave wave

Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Apples don't fall far from trees!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Apples don't fall far from trees!
--hide--

Unless the tree is planted on the edge of a cliff!!!

And if the tree is on a hill, the apples have a chance to roll away.

Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: you guys are all hilarious...sorry im not under 45......
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

you guys are all hilarious...sorry im not under 45......

--hide--

Flog the intruder OR give her a new hip? NO ID, yeah ID. Thought maybe you might be old enough for a hip. That does sound right, still? Your hip or You're hip! Are they the same? laughing
Jan 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Unless the tree is planted on the edge of a cliff!!!And if the tree is on a hill, the apples h...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Unless the tree is planted on the edge of a cliff!!!

And if the tree is on a hill, the apples have a chance to roll away.

--hide--

Top or bittom of each> Lroll: There is difference!
Jan 22nd 2013 new

heart wondering or should I? then thinking or though about? looking for love > then in love > then out of love... how crazier can it get? no wonder my poor heart is working overtime.... theheart

Posts 91 - 100 of 131