Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 15th 2013 new
Therese is banned because Linda won't let players whine and I heard that's the only way to play. Whine and wine.
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for being the winner
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Linda is banned for being the winner
--hide--
Therese is banned for becoming the third member of the "RED CLUB"

Jan 15th 2013 new
John is banned cuz my phone beat his computer in posting
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Therese is banned for becoming the third member of the "RED CLUB"
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Therese is banned for becoming the third member of the "RED CLUB"

--hide--
I ban John for not commenting that Therese wears the red better than we do. wink rose hug

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Therese is banned because Linda won't let players whine and I heard that's the only way to play. W...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Therese is banned because Linda won't let players whine and I heard that's the only way to play. Whine and wine.
--hide--

Meg is banned for whining while wining

Jan 15th 2013 new
I ban Linda for being so ban speedy
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I ban Linda for being so ban speedy
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I ban Linda for being so ban speedy
--hide--

I ban everyone else for letting Meg sit here for six minutes without being banned...

Jan 15th 2013 new
Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimportant. Thou truly art worthy of a ban.
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimport...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimportant. Thou truly art worthy of a ban.
--hide--
Meg is banned for habeing a speedier phone than my now apparently obsolete lap top

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Meg is banned for habeing a speedier phone than my now apparently obsolete lap top
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Meg is banned for habeing a speedier phone than my now apparently obsolete lap top

--hide--
John is banned for making me have to decipher his above words. I'm an "old broad", it's not easy.l laughing laughing hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 200