Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Shannan, Genie and Melissa are all banned for triple-teaming me!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Shannan, Genie and Melissa are all banned for triple-teaming me!
--hide--

Zoom is banned for thinking triple-teamers need to be triple-banned cool

Jan 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Zoom is banned for thinking triple-teamers need to be triple-banned
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Zoom is banned for thinking triple-teamers need to be triple-banned

--hide--
Melissa is banned because I'm trying to catch up and have no reason
Jan 16th 2013 new

--hide--

Zoom is banned for issuing three... three.. three bans in one

Jan 16th 2013 new

wave OK ... Jerry is banned for picking on zoom .... and everyone is faster than Superman posting..... Coffee to stay alert in here.... laughing

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: OK ... Jerry is banned for picking on zoom .... and everyone is faster than posting..... to stay ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

OK ... Jerry is banned for picking on zoom .... and everyone is faster than posting..... to stay alert in here....

--hide--
Looking at the time difference between her post and mine, Genie is banned for being proven wrong. wink

Jan 16th 2013 new
This is a generic ban.

The person above me is banned. Insert reason for banning here.
Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: This is a generic ban. The person above me is banned. Insert reason for banning here.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: This is a generic ban.

The person above me is banned. Insert reason for banning here.
--hide--
Zoomward is banned for being noncommittal. Perhaps he should be committed. tongue

Jan 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Zoomward is banned for being noncommittal. Perhaps he should be committed.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Zoomward is banned for being noncommittal. Perhaps he should be committed.

--hide--
Lina is banned for discussing, in a public forum, another member's "issues". laughing laughing laughing shhh

Jan 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Zoomward is banned for being noncommittal. Perhaps he should be committed.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Zoomward is banned for being noncommittal. Perhaps he should be committed.

--hide--
Banned because, "they're coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, to the funny farm..."
Jan 16th 2013 new

laughing zoom is banned b/c he is wishing all us to tag along behind him to the funny farm laughing laughing laughing ooops place to have a nite on the town ... for a Cheers! to unwind and sit back on the lounge chair...

Posts 181 - 190 of 200