Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimport...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you, Michael. It was getting depressing. I ban you do you won't also feel neglected and unimportant. Thou truly art worthy of a ban.
--hide--

Thank you as well, Meg. You are unbanned for being sensitive to my needs to be banned. I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy Bow Bow

Jan 15th 2013 new
Linda is banned for being so much fun!
Jan 15th 2013 new
Mea culpa works. Lol. No emotiograms on phone. :(
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Mea culpa works. Lol. No emotiograms on phone. :(
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Mea culpa works. Lol. No emotiograms on phone. :(
--hide--

Meg is banned for not having memorized all of the emoticons so as to key them into her phone, such as colon eep colon, colon lol colon, colon bow colon, colon sorry colon, etc etc etc (just be careful when doing some of them like colon highfive colon, so that Siri doesn't autocorrect highfive into two words, colon irked colon) laughing

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Meg is banned for not having memorized all of the emoticons so as to key them into h...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Meg is banned for not having memorized all of the emoticons so as to key them into her phone, such as colon eep colon, colon lol colon, colon bow colon, colon sorry colon, etc etc etc (just be careful when doing some of them like colon highfive colon, so that Siri doesn't autocorrect highfive into two words, colon irked colon)

--hide--
Mike is banned for making me suddenly have the urge to dye my hair blonde. wink laughing laughing

I'm so confused. laughing faint

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Mike is banned for making me suddenly have the urge to dye my hair blonde. I'...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Mike is banned for making me suddenly have the urge to dye my hair blonde.

I'm so confused.

--hide--

colon sorry colon sorry

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: colon sorry colon

colon sorry colon

--hide--
Mike is banned for having digestive issues. laughing laughing hug

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: colon sorry colon

colon sorry colon

--hide--
Michael is banned for talking about digestive tracts so much (colons) that now I have a stomach ache

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Michael is banned for talking about digestive tracts so much (colons) that now I have a stomach ac...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Michael is banned for talking about digestive tracts so much (colons) that now I have a stomach ache

--hide--
John is banned for not seeing my post about Mike's digestive issues. laughing laughing embarassed shhh hug

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: John is banned for not seeing my post about Mike's digestive issues.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

John is banned for not seeing my post about Mike's digestive issues.

--hide--
Linda is banned for making fun of me when I am quite obviously having a slow night -

Posts 21 - 30 of 200