Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I bann myself and Debbie for skipping Zoom. I now ban Zoom for being so touchy ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I bann myself and Debbie for skipping Zoom.

I now ban Zoom for being so touchy about being banned.

--hide--

Linda is banned for being so nice just ban me problem we still friends hug hug
Jan 15th 2013 new

weeping ban myself b/c Linda is too fast ..... faint

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: ban myself b/c Linda is too fast .....
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

ban myself b/c Linda is too fast .....

--hide--

and so is everyone.... too fast for my own good.... banished forever.... weeping

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese is banned for wearing red AND black, which makes me think of a song from Les Miserables (just got in from s...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese is banned for wearing red AND black, which makes me think of a song from Les Miserables (just got in from seeing the movie!)
--hide--

Zoom is banned for talking about a song without giving us the song title or providing a the link to see it
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Debbie and Linda are both banned for skipping me.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Debbie and Linda are both banned for skipping me.
--hide--

Zoom is banned for making me think of this thread while I drove past Banning Junction, MN today (100 km south of Duluth).

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Zoom is banned for talking about a song without giving us the song title or providing a the link to see ...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Zoom is banned for talking about a song without giving us the song title or providing a the link to see it
--hide--
Therese is banned for making me search YouTube. Be back in a couple of minutes ....
Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Linda is banned for being so nice just ban me problem we still friends
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Linda is banned for being so nice just ban me problem we still friends
--hide--

I meant ban me no problem hug
Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Zoom is banned for making me think of this thread while I drove past Banning Junction, MN today (100 k...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Zoom is banned for making me think of this thread while I drove past Banning Junction, MN today (100 km south of Duluth).

--hide--

Michael is banned for banning Zoom when he was searching youtube
Jan 15th 2013 new
Therese, here is a link to the song: youtu.be .... It's called .... "Red and Black". Oh and by the way you're banned wave
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese, here is a link to the song: youtu.be .... It's called .... "Red and ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese, here is a link to the song: youtu.be .... It's called .... "Red and Black". Oh and by the way you're banned
--hide--

Zoom is banned for posting a youtube.

Posts 41 - 50 of 200