Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Zoom is banned for posting a youtube.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Zoom is banned for posting a youtube.

--hide--
Meg is banned for banning me for doing something that Therese asked me to do tongue
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Zoom is banned for making me think of this thread while I drove past Banning Junction, M...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Zoom is banned for making me think of this thread while I drove past Banning Junction, MN today (100 km south of Duluth).

--hide--

Okay, I'm slow, but I'm banning Michael for not getting out to hike at Banning State Park. (Or is that different than Banning Jct?)

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Meg is banned for banning me for doing something that Therese asked me to do
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Meg is banned for banning me for doing something that Therese asked me to do
--hide--

Zoom is banned for whining like I do.

Jan 15th 2013 new

--hide--

Edward is banned for being picky . . . does it really matter who asked you to do it? laughing

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Zoom is banned for whining like I do.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Zoom is banned for whining like I do.

--hide--
Meg is banned for assuming that I was whining. I was merely stating a fact. It would be whining if I included this guy: hissyfit
Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Edward is banned for being picky . . . does it really matter who asked you to do it?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Edward is banned for being picky . . . does it really matter who asked you to do it?

--hide--

Melissa is banned for calling Zoom, Edward....lol
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Okay, I'm slow, but I'm banning Michael for not getting out to hike at Banning St...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Okay, I'm slow, but I'm banning Michael for not getting out to hike at Banning State Park. (Or is that different than Banning Jct?)

--hide--

Kathy is banned for not knowing that Banning Junction is the little town that consists of a truckstop and gas station, where HWY 23 intercepts I-35 heading North... and passing through Banning State Park and the Kettle River, before getting to Askov

Jan 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Melissa is banned for calling Zoom, Edward....lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Melissa is banned for calling Zoom, Edward....lol
--hide--
Brenda is banned because that was not a bannable offense. Edward is my baptismal name .... Zoom is just a nickname smile
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Kathy is banned for not knowing that Banning Junction is the little town that consis...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Kathy is banned for not knowing that Banning Junction is the little town that consists of a truckstop and gas station, where HWY 23 intercepts I-35 heading North... and passing through Banning State Park and the Kettle River, before getting to Askov

--hide--

Micheal is double banned for not stopping in that little town to appreciate the Kettle River. They have trails, ya know!

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Brenda is banned because that was not a bannable offense. Edward is my baptismal name .... Zoom is just a...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Brenda is banned because that was not a bannable offense. Edward is my baptismal name .... Zoom is just a nickname
--hide--

I will not ban the above poster since he defended me, but will offer up a new nickname: Zedward OR Zoomward (best of both worlds?) I think it lessens the confusion. Does this fly with anyone?

If it doesn't, feel free to ban me.

And if it does, feel free to ban me laughing

Posts 51 - 60 of 200