Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Zoom is banned for banning himself . . . like we never heard that one before (I need to...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Zoom is banned for banning himself . . . like we never heard that one before (I need to be more creative with this!)

--hide--

Melissa is banned for breaking curfew, but I am glad she did because otherwise I would not have anyone else awake on this thread!
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Melissa is banned for breaking curfew, but I am glad she did because otherwise I would not have an...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Melissa is banned for breaking curfew, but I am glad she did because otherwise I would not have anyone else awake on this thread!
--hide--

- almost no one else awake.

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: - almost no one else awake.
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

- almost no one else awake.

--hide--

Hey, there, Kevin! What day is it in Illinois?? rolling eyes laughing

You are banned for being amongst the living at this hour. I, personally, am NOT alive. I just am typing....I am Siri, I think.
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Hey, there, Kevin! What day is it in Illinois?? You are banned for being amongst the livin...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Hey, there, Kevin! What day is it in Illinois??

You are banned for being amongst the living at this hour. I, personally, am NOT alive. I just am typing....I am Siri, I think.
--hide--

Meg is banned for making Kevin go offline laughing

Jan 17th 2013 new

but is unbanned for being happy that I'm still on. smile

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Meg is banned for making Kevin go offline

Meg is banned for making Kevin go offline

--hide--

Hi, Melissa. Shucks. I didn't mean to make Kevin go offline...Now there's just two of us. Wow, the die hards or at least the insomniacs! Oh well. You are banned, but keep playing cuz we have to stick together or there is no more game tonight!!
Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: but is unbanned for being happy that I'm still on.

but is unbanned for being happy that I'm still on.

--hide--

Aww, Melissa. You're the bestest! You are unbanned too! hug
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Aww, Melissa. You're the bestest! You are unbanned too!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Aww, Melissa. You're the bestest! You are unbanned too!
--hide--

aww thanks hug

Jan 17th 2013 new

I am banned for using an unclear emoticon in the WA thread sorry

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I am banned for using an unclear emoticon in the WA thread

I am banned for using an unclear emoticon in the WA thread

--hide--

You are banned for incorrectly banning yourself. Once my mouse pointed to the emoticon you selected, it indicated surprise, not sadness. My error. Mea culpa. Confessions are in the morning and I will be in line

wink

You are hereby banned for falsely banning yourself...scruples, perhaps??
Posts 11 - 20 of 200