Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Since there are seven days in a week, in a week it could be any day at all. Wh...
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Since there are seven days in a week, in a week it could be any day at all.

What day it was 2.5 days ago would depend on the (base) numbering system in which the

number is presented.

--hide--

What's in a number? That which we call a number by any other name would still be as... worthless.

laughing
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: ... That which we call a number by any other name would still be as... worthless.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

... That which we call a number by any other name would still be as... worthless.
--hide--

The quality of humorous analysis is not strained. smile

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: The quality of humorous analysis is not strained.

The quality of humorous analysis is not strained.

--hide--

...and neither is the soup I prepared for dinner. Watch out for the bones.

laughing
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Kevin-40666 said: The quality of humorous analysis...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:
Quote:
Kevin-40666 said:

The quality of humorous analysis is not strained.

...and neither is the soup I prepared for dinner. Watch out for the bones.

--hide--

So it's more of a chowder / gumbo.

I'm sure it is delicious.

Jan 17th 2013 new
I just glanced at your profile! I KNEW you were an IT guy! That's a compliment btw. Intelligent!
Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: So it's more of a chowder / gumbo. I'm sure it is delicious.

So it's more of a chowder / gumbo.

I'm sure it is delicious.

--hide--

Chow and Poodle both!
Jan 17th 2013 new
Speaking of which...chow, I HAVE to make myself stop playing and go to bed. You are banned for not banning me for breaking all the rules, I'm sure, that have ever been created for this thread....Good night!!! biggrin
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Speaking of which...chow, I HAVE to make myself stop playing and go to bed. You are banned for not banning...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Speaking of which...chow, I HAVE to make myself stop playing and go to bed. You are banned for not banning me for breaking all the rules, I'm sure, that have ever been created for this thread....Good night!!!
--hide--

Good night Meg. wave

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Good night Meg.

Good night Meg.

--hide--

Kevin is banned for keeping Meg up to late

Jan 17th 2013 new
Kathy is banned for punishing Kevin for a choice I made.
Posts 31 - 40 of 200