Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Kathy is banned for punishing Kevin for a choice I made.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Kathy is banned for punishing Kevin for a choice I made.
--hide--
Meg is banned for calling Debbie, Kathy. laughing rolling eyes hug

Jan 17th 2013 new
Ha, lol. More coffee, please!! Linda is banned for catching my error.
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ha, lol. More coffee, please!! Linda is banned for catching my error.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ha, lol. More coffee, please!! Linda is banned for catching my error.
--hide--

No ban . . . just some coffee Coffee and a cookie Enjoy!

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: No ban . . . just some coffee and a Enjoy!
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

No ban . . . just some coffee and a Enjoy!

--hide--
Melissa is banned because I prefer tea. youtu.be
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned because I prefer tea. youtu.be
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned because I prefer tea. youtu.be
--hide--

haha how did I not know that would be a Star ____ link laughing Okay, Zoom would you like some tea? I only have Green though boggled

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: haha how did I not know that would be a Star ____ link Okay, Zoom would you like some tea? I ...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

haha how did I not know that would be a Star ____ link Okay, Zoom would you like some tea? I only have Green though

--hide--
Unbanned for offering me tea. I do like green tea, just don't get it often.
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Unbanned for offering me tea. I do like green tea, just don't get it often.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Unbanned for offering me tea. I do like green tea, just don't get it often.
--hide--

I see. I just thought maybe it had to be Earl Grey, Hot cool

Jan 17th 2013 new

wave sad I am banned because I'm home sick today feeling quiter miserable and hoping it's not the flu shocked .

Jan 17th 2013 new

weeping Lina is banned she is so miserable and maybe the flu to pass to us.... We are fluffy her pillow and bringing her hot chicken soup and hersheyskiss to wish her well and a cheer to put smile on her face.... oh forgot the rose rose rose to give her heavenly scent to brighten her room...

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I am banned because I'm home sick today feeling quiter miserable and hoping it's not the f...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I am banned because I'm home sick today feeling quiter miserable and hoping it's not the flu .

--hide--

Lina, don't be banned hug ... hope you feel better soon! Praying Maybe the mail carrier will bring you something to brighten your day present

Posts 41 - 50 of 200