Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

When: Saturday March 16, 2013

Where: My place

So let's get together for the three F's....good Food, Faith and Friends.

Who is in???? wave clap hyper wave

01/15/2013 new

I've never been to PA so its on my list to cross off. Hmmm... might have to go now that I have a reason!

01/15/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try t...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

Who is in????

--hide--

Oh Sounds like fun .. Will this be a St. Patrick's day theme ? Corned beef and cabbage and the Irish Jig ? scratchchin

01/15/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

Who is in????

--hide--

I will think of you, that is the day of my Bon Jovi concert....lol
01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Susie-550311 said: I've never been to PA so its on my list to cross off. Hmmm... might have to go now that I hav...
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

I've never been to PA so its on my list to cross off. Hmmm... might have to go now that I have a reason!

--hide--
Oh yes please join us Susie. It would be so nice to meet you. wave clap clap clap

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh Sounds like fun .. Will this be a St. Patrick's day theme ? Corned beef and c...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oh Sounds like fun .. Will this be a St. Patrick's day theme ? Corned beef and cabbage and the Irish Jig ?

--hide--
Well sort of. Where it is a Potluck it will be whatever we end up putting together but in honor of St. Patrick I will make my Irish shepherds pie. Woo hoo!!!

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I will think of you, that is the day of my Bon Jovi concert....lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I will think of you, that is the day of my Bon Jovi concert....lol
--hide--
Hmmm, scratchchinPotluck dinner or Bon Jovi Concert??? scratchchin
Yeah I think I would be at the concert too. wink laughing laughing laughing We will raise a drink to you while your rocking out to...
www.youtube.com

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hmmm, Potluck dinner or Bon Jovi Concert??? Yeah I think I would be at the concert too. W...

Hmmm, Potluck dinner or Bon Jovi Concert???
Yeah I think I would be at the concert too. We will raise a drink to you while your rocking out to...
www.youtube.com

--hide--

Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a shame, too! I remember when I met them in Wildwood back in '82, 2 years before they released their first album.

theheart

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Have you seen Bon Jovi lately? Half of them need walkers to get around. It's a shame, too! I remember when I met them in Wildwood back in '82, 2 years before they released their first album.

--hide--
That's OK Jon Bon Jovi still looks pretty good to me. lovestruck! Blinded by love faint

01/16/2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That's OK Jon Bon Jovi still looks pretty good to me.

That's OK Jon Bon Jovi still looks pretty good to me.

--hide--

Of course he does... to you! You're the exact same age. tongue

theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 65