Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hmmm, Must be a slow week. I know more people want to come to this. WHERE ARE YOU????
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Hmmm, Must be a slow week. I know more people want to come to this. WHERE ARE YOU????

--hide--

Is transportation included?? tongue

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Is transportation included??
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Is transportation included??

--hide--
I soooo wish it were. One more reason to pary I win the lottery. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 19th 2013 new

Maybe rename the meet-up to St Paddy's Celebration in PA? Clover lil mikie shamrock stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-795597 said: Maybe rename the meet-up to St Paddy's Celebration in PA?
(Quote) Mary-795597 said:

Maybe rename the meet-up to St Paddy's Celebration in PA?

--hide--
I had thought about that Mary. scratchchin

Jan 23rd 2013 new

Where in PA will this be?? I'm way over in the western portion, between Erie and Pittsburgh.

Jan 23rd 2013 new
ME, did you havw a talking raven for supper?
Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Where in PA will this be?? I'm way over in the western portion, between Erie and Pittsburgh....
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Where in PA will this be?? I'm way over in the western portion, between Erie and Pittsburgh.

--hide--
I'm in the Central Reading are. About 4 hours from there. I think

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: ME, did you havw a talking raven for supper?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: ME, did you havw a talking raven for supper?
--hide--
raspberry

Jan 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I'm in the Central Reading are. About 4 hours from there. I think

I'm in the Central Reading are. About 4 hours from there. I think

--hide--
That's Central PA...Reading AREA Rachel. Not sure how far is too far for you but it would so great for you to join us. biggrin Praying wave

Jan 23rd 2013 new

--hide--

Is that Spinach I see in your teeth?
Posts 41 - 50 of 65