Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jan 24th 2013 new

I know there are a few more out there that would like to come to a good Potluck dinner in PA. wink wave wave wave

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I know there are a few more out there that would like to come to a good Potluck dinner in PA....
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I know there are a few more out there that would like to come to a good Potluck dinner in PA.

--hide--

I already told you that I made my hotel reservation. wave I was very impressed with that Best Western when I came last year.

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I already told you that I made my hotel reservation. I was very impressed with that B...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I already told you that I made my hotel reservation. I was very impressed with that Best Western when I came last year.

--hide--
Yes you did. YAY!!!!! I can't wait. I need to check them out for my out of town guest for the wedding.

Jan 24th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I know there are a few more out there that would like to come to a good Potluck dinner in PA.

I know there are a few more out there that would like to come to a good Potluck dinner in PA.

--hide--

When, how soon will the Moble pub be ready to bring the pot luck to the peioke?

ME's party beer
Jan 24th 2013 new
Take two :worry:

What does that mean? I have to take two plates of food if I attend? What if the food isn't that good? Take two Alka Seltzers? If that happens the chefs of the food I ate each get to take two shots at me? It might be better for my health to pass on this one!?
Jan 24th 2013 new
Close to St. Paddy's day.. hmm..

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

Before I have to leave CM for good I said I would host this potluck dinner so let's try this again.

When: Saturday March 16, 2013

Where: My place

So let's get together for the three F's....good Food, Faith and Friends.

Who is in????

--hide--
Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Close to St. Paddy's day.. hmm..
(Quote) John-759808 said: Close to St. Paddy's day.. hmm..

--hide--
I know and that is not by accident. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 26th 2013 new

I know I can't wait for this to get here. :) Very excited about this .

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Pamela-577899 said: I know I can't wait for this to get here. :) Very excited about this .
(Quote) Pamela-577899 said:

I know I can't wait for this to get here. :) Very excited about this .

--hide--

Me too Pam! Did we get any newcomers? Other than me I mean! laughing What's everyone bringing?

Feb 8th 2013 new
Hi ME...Are you still here?? (CM)

I would love to come but not sure where I will be on the 16th...

If I am still here in Ohio, I will try to make it over to PA....

Sue
Posts 51 - 60 of 65