Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

02/12/2013 new

(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Hi ME...Are you still here?? (CM) I would love to come but not sure where I will be on the 16th......
(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Hi ME...Are you still here?? (CM)

I would love to come but not sure where I will be on the 16th...

If I am still here in Ohio, I will try to make it over to PA....

Sue
--hide--
Hello Sue... wave I'm still here until March 20th or so. So I thought I would try to get this in before I left. Keep me posted It would be so great to meet you. biggrin

02/14/2013 new

Shucks! I"m going to have to miss the last one too. We have a fundraiser event this weekend already planned.

02/14/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Shucks! I"m going to have to miss the last one too. We have a fundraiser event this weekend...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Shucks! I"m going to have to miss the last one too. We have a fundraiser event this weekend already planned.

--hide--
Not to worry. I can reach you through FB and I will have other get togethers after my wedding. This is just the last one here on CM.

02/18/2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Shucks! I"m going to have to miss the last one too....
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Not to worry. I can reach you through FB and I will have other get togethers after my wedding. This is just the last one here on CM.

--hide--
Bumping this up I hope . Someone couldn't find it. I'm trying to bring Philly people . ME'sparties rock so don't be shy come join us . :)
02/23/2013 new
Bumping this again . We are getting closer and would love more people to come! Praying the weather is great for us as well.
Posts 61 - 65 of 65