Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Maureen-432687 said: (Quote) Maureen-432687 said: It was Dorney Park, right? Sorry, I was re...
(Quote) Maureen-432687 said:

Quote:
Maureen-432687 said:

It was Dorney Park, right?

Sorry, I was referring to The Trouble with Angels. I'm a "novice" at using the forums.

--hide--
First and second post alert! Welcome to the forums, Maureen! wave
Jan 29th 2013 new

The Canada Run(1962)Untouchables Episode.Chicago,Early 1930s.After the death of Chicagos head booze importer,Frank Nitti(Bruce Gordon)Heir to the Capone empire is looking for a new source.Joe Palakopolous(Simon Oakland)tells Nitti he can do the job.
Joe finds a run down fishing town close to the Canadian border.In charge of the town is Father Francis Gregory(Arthur Hill)Joe tells Father Gregory he wants to settle in the town and help out the people.Father Gregory welcomes Joe and believes he wants to help in spite of Joes criminal past.Eliot Ness(Robert Stack)finds where Joe is and knows his true intentions.Ness warns Father Gregory about Joe,but the priest believes Joes turned over a new leaf.
Great Episode clap clap clap clap gangster duck thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Jan 30th 2013 new

Angels In The Outfield(1951) angel
www.impawards.com

Jan 30th 2013 new

Therese(2004)
www.imdb.com

Jan 31st 2013 new

Androcoles And The Lion(1952)
www.impawards.com

Jan 31st 2013 new

The Big Fisherman(1959)
www.impawards.com

Jan 31st 2013 new

Do I dare say "Gran Torino"? 2008 scratchchin

I know the language is quit salty (It is a cuss fest throughout) but I think Eastwood's cast as Walt is redeeming.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

The Mission(1986)
www.impawards.com

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Dead Man Walking - 1994

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Captains Courageous(1937)
www.youtube.com

Posts 111 - 120 of 154