Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Hoodlum Priest(1961)
www.imdb.com

Feb 3rd 2013 new

The Passion of Christ

www.youtube.com

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Catholicism - The Movie

www.youtube.com

I encourage you to watch this...it's a documentary and I love it! I hope you do it as well. It's really a dynamite. It shows the different catholic churches in different countries like Italy, Ireland, USA, Brazil, Poland, Greece, Israel, Turkey, Mexico, India, Philippines, Germany, Uganda, France etc.

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: The Passion of Christ www.youtube.com
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

The Passion of Christ

www.youtube.com

--hide--
First post alert ... Welcome Lea wave
Feb 5th 2013 new

Samson and Deliah(1949)
www.impawards.com

Feb 5th 2013 new

David And Bathsheba(1951)
www.youtube.com

Feb 8th 2013 new

Diary Of A Country Priest(1951)
en.wikipedia.org

Feb 10th 2013 new

Seranade(1956)Good film about a promising opera singer(Mario Lanza)who becomes a drunk due to trashy vixen(Joan Fontaine)and his comeback with the help of catholic girl(Sara Montiel)
www.filmposter-archiv.de

Feb 14th 2013 new

10 Commandments(1956)
www.youtube.com

Feb 15th 2013 new

Going My Way(1962)Good series with Gene Kelly and Leo G Carroll playing the two priests in the movie Bing Crosby and Barry Fitzgerald played the priests.Good stories every week..Guest stars galore,James Whitmore,Ralph Meeker,Richard Conte,Dan Duryea,Eddie Bracken,Henry Morgan,Preston Foster,Billy Mummy,etc Its a shame it didnt last long on TV.It wasnt a bad series.

Posts 121 - 130 of 154