Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Kathy-900653 said: Sister ACT!!!BTW I have sisters; none of whom are nuns...
(Quote) Kathy-900653 said:

Sister ACT!!!
BTW I have sisters; none of whom are nuns...

--hide--
First post alert! Welcome to the forums Kathy wave
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima(1952) www.tcm.com.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima(1952)
www.tcm.com

--hide--

Blues Brothers when they go see the Penguin!! m.youtube.com
Jan 20th 2013 new

A Man For All Seasons(1966)
www.youtube.com

Jan 21st 2013 new

Constantine And The Cross(1961)
www.imdb.com

Jan 21st 2013 new

Salome(1953)
www.learnaboutmovieposters.com

Jan 22nd 2013 new

Boys Town(1938)
www.youtube.com

Jan 22nd 2013 new
Oh my gosh, Brian, your list is astonishing. I wish I could add to it. Would you include The Passion? It's not so traditional, I guess, but it is about the Passion of Christ.
Jan 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Dan you beat me to it. I was going to say Ben Hur.There are only a couple scenes with Jesu...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

Dan you beat me to it. I was going to say Ben Hur.

There are only a couple scenes with Jesus in the entire movie, and as I recall you never see His face, but so powerful. One of the few early movies that portrayed the Lord as a strong man. Awesome movie!

--hide--

John, perhaps the best clip from the movie...

www.youtube.com

And yes it is amazing how powerful it is even though you never see Jesus face and He never says a single word.

Jan 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-28682 said: John, perhaps the best clip from the movie...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6LHWyaeEHY
(Quote) Dan-28682 said:

John, perhaps the best clip from the movie...

www.youtube.com

And yes it is amazing how powerful it is even though you never see Jesus face and He never says a single word.

--hide--

I agree! This is such a great thread.
Jan 23rd 2013 new

Barabbas(1961)with Anthony Quinn
en.wikipedia.org

Posts 71 - 80 of 154