Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/20/2013 new
(Quote) Kathy-900653 said: Sister ACT!!!BTW I have sisters; none of whom are nuns...
(Quote) Kathy-900653 said:

Sister ACT!!!
BTW I have sisters; none of whom are nuns...

--hide--
First post alert! Welcome to the forums Kathy wave
01/20/2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima(1952) www.tcm.com.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima(1952)
www.tcm.com

--hide--


Blues Brothers when they go see the Penguin!! m.youtube.com
01/20/2013 new

A Man For All Seasons(1966)
www.youtube.com

01/21/2013 new

Constantine And The Cross(1961)
www.imdb.com

01/21/2013 new

Salome(1953)
www.learnaboutmovieposters.com

01/22/2013 new

Boys Town(1938)
www.youtube.com

01/22/2013 new
Oh my gosh, Brian, your list is astonishing. I wish I could add to it. Would you include The Passion? It's not so traditional, I guess, but it is about the Passion of Christ.
01/22/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Dan you beat me to it. I was going to say Ben Hur.There are only a couple scenes with Jesu...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

Dan you beat me to it. I was going to say Ben Hur.

There are only a couple scenes with Jesus in the entire movie, and as I recall you never see His face, but so powerful. One of the few early movies that portrayed the Lord as a strong man. Awesome movie!

--hide--



John, perhaps the best clip from the movie...

www.youtube.com


And yes it is amazing how powerful it is even though you never see Jesus face and He never says a single word.

01/23/2013 new
(Quote) Dan-28682 said: John, perhaps the best clip from the movie...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6LHWyaeEHY
(Quote) Dan-28682 said:




John, perhaps the best clip from the movie...

www.youtube.com


And yes it is amazing how powerful it is even though you never see Jesus face and He never says a single word.

--hide--


I agree! This is such a great thread.
01/23/2013 new

Barabbas(1961)with Anthony Quinn
en.wikipedia.org

Posts 71 - 80 of 154