Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

01/20/2013 new

Barrack Obama is a shill for George Sorros.

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) John-711000 said: From what I understand Victor ATS (Abo...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
John-711000 said:

From what I understand Victor ATS (Above Top Secret) has shut down. I doubt they would target this site but you would know better than me.

I can't and will not accuse anyone of being a shill on this site. First, there are many complications, such as a gap between from the many unfortunate church schisms. I understand that people from the VII church have a totally different perspective from the Traditional church making it uncertain if they are shills or simply following what they believe.

I posted this as a reminder that we are living in a secular world started by a revolutionary republic which gives freedom to good people as well as bad. It really is our responsibility to understand the secular world so we can reject it and return to the old Roman Catholic Order.

Disscussion forums are an excellent way for us to learn how to argue with civility once again. Many young people of today do not realize the period of pestilence in the aftermath of the Vietnam war. There was excessive drinking and drugs, promuscuity, fighting, etc.. It also was a period of time when families stopped communicating and in essence became dysfunctional. The counter culture was aimed at destroying the Old Order and was successful.

But the internet came in the late ninties and I know my life has improved with it. I think it's a great learning tool and I think we can all agree on that. So, we should now aware of two important things..the first is perviously mentioned. The other is that organized crime rings in the media exist for the purpose of misleading us.

Let's take the high road and never allow our emotions to rule us making ourselves less vunerable. Shills have existed for a long time in the media and will continue as long as there is money to bribe them. The link I provided cannot prove that this poster existed but the idea is all that is needed. As long as we know that there are people willing to prostitute themselves for money then we should always be on guard using patience and humility as a shield.

Wow...this is interesting that it really does happen. Right before the election quite a few of us suspected a few people on here of doing just this! They weren't on here much before election time either so it was obvious! Wow.

--hide--

Yes, If they were of this ilk, the wasted our time, didn't they? or no?

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Actually, it hasn't been all that hard to pick-out those who are on this s...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Actually, it hasn't been all that hard to pick-out those who are on this site. It's been quite simple, actually, and I'm not talking about only political shills either. It's pretty obvious to see those who have just seemed to either completely disappear, or curiously moved to a different part of the country while drastically reducing their level of participation in the fora immediately following the election.

Then again, perhaps it was easier for me than others to identify these people due to my 20+ years of experience in the both the political arena as well as business. If anyone - admin in particular - thinks that the most recent election was rough going on this site just wait to see what's coming in 2016.

Personally, I'm far less concerned about the political shills on this site than I am the other shills. Political shills are chameleons who come and go with election seasons. Their arrival and subsequent departure are completely predictable and we know what to expect from them when they're present, making their impact minimal at best. It's the other shills who do the real damage on a site like this, because they completely integrate themselves and befriend others on the site who are here for legitimate reasons. These people actually poison the well because they're always present, not just during certain periods of time.

And the more popular this site becomes and the more it grows the more it will be forced to deal with this. It's the nature of the business. It was much easier for the admins on this site to avoid this pitfall in the past, as the relative small size of the site made it unattractive to organizations such as the one for whom you were once employed.

That said, perhaps admin can benefit from your disclosure of information. At the very least they will now be aware that this site is on the radar of organizations such as ATS, if they weren't already aware of it. In many cases simply knowing will help one to avoid the need for direct action later.[/quote]

[quote]And the more popular this site becomes and the more it grows the more it will be forced to deal with this. It's the nature of the business. It was much easier for the admins on this site to avoid this pitfall in the past, as the relative small size of the site made it unattractive to organizations such as the one for whom you were once employed.

--hide--

Victor, Someone brought this to my attention and I just wanted some clarity if you think that I wrote the article. I can tell you with all honesty that I never worked for ATS (Above Top Secret) I been to their site years ago after a friend told me about it, but I never cared for it. I found this article on the web and thought it might be helpful to others.

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: Victor, Someone brought this to my attention and I just wanted some clarity if y...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

Victor, Someone brought this to my attention and I just wanted some clarity if you think that I wrote the article. I can tell you with all honesty that I never worked for ATS (Above Top Secret) I been to their site years ago after a friend told me about it, but I never cared for it. I found this article on the web and thought it might be helpful to others.

--hide--

I never stated, or even implied, that you were ever employed by ATS. I was giving simple acknowledgement to your statement that you were once employed in that particular industry. If I am mistaken, I apologize. However, you made no mention in your OP that your statement was only a direct reference to a linked article and not a personal confession.

theheart

01/22/2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I never stated, or even implied, that you were ever employed by ATS. I was giving s...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I never stated, or even implied, that you were ever employed by ATS. I was giving simple acknowledgement to your statement that you were once employed in that particular industry. If I am mistaken, I apologize. However, you made no mention in your OP that your statement was only a direct reference to a linked article and not a personal confession

--hide--

OK.. well, first of all I'm grateful for the poster who brought it to my attention. So.. it wasn't a personal confession, but a link to a confession of an allegedly former shill. I have no proof that this person exists, but we now know that the crisis acting school does indeed exist, and they have admitted that they employ internet shills. So the thread was started with the intent of food for thought.

I could and would never do anything like that. I believe in a good honest day of work. I have accumulated wealth over the years and all of it is from actual work. I just wanted to make people aware that there are organized groups (crime rings) working to shape opinion (that is not their's) and the perspective of the general public by planting artificial realities in our minds through the mass media.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15