Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 20th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary

Jan 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary

I also pray that God will send him help from the Sanctuary and give him suport from Mount.Zion (Psalm 20:3).

I pray Our Lady of Perpetual Succour to go urgently to his aid.

Jan 20th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 20th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying May the Divine Mercy protect him.

Jan 20th 2013 new

Prayers assured. rosary

Jan 20th 2013 new
Thank you all for your prayers for this heartbreaking situation; Almighty, ever-living God, You give strength to the weary and new courage to those who have lost heart. Hear the prayers of all who call on You in any trouble that they may have the joy of receiving Your help in their need. Amen.
Jan 20th 2013 new
prayers offered
Jan 20th 2013 new
Thank you Laura for adding your beautiful, heartfelt prayer to this petition. God bless you.
Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Erin-419365 said: "..... an American pastor, Saeed Abedini, is in prison in Iran facing a trial next week solely because of his ...
(Quote) Erin-419365 said: "..... an American pastor, Saeed Abedini, is in prison in Iran facing a trial next week solely because of his religious beliefs, his Christian faith.

For the most part, he has been abandoned by the U.S. Government. The State Department has merely expressed its serious concerns about his case, but did not call for his release, and the White House has taken a question about his case with no response." ( taken from the ACLJ web site)

Please go to the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ.ORG) web site to read more about this case and how you can help. Please PRAY and spread the word, this American pastor is going on trial THIS MONDAY in Iran in front of a judge who is known as "a HANGING JUDGE!"

Thank you and may God bless you.
--hide--

Why hasn't the church responded to help him? I will pray and check the website. Maybe some facebook postings will help.

Praying Praying Praying
Jan 20th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 66