Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: John's banned for not giving away the secret.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

John's banned for not giving away the secret.

--hide--
Lina is banned for never becoming a Moderator....... shhh

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Lina is banned for never becoming a Moderator.......
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Lina is banned for never becoming a Moderator.......

--hide--

John is banned for trying to cause a ruckus rolling eyes

Jan 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: John is banned for trying to cause a ruckus
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

John is banned for trying to cause a ruckus

--hide--
Melissa's banned for seemingly being anti-ruckus.

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Melissa's banned for seemingly being anti-ruckus.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Melissa's banned for seemingly being anti-ruckus.

--hide--
Lina is banned for proving how easy it is to lock a topic (word association 52) and pretending she didn't know... laughing cool

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Lina is banned for proving how easy it is to lock a topic (word association 52) and pretending she...

Lina is banned for proving how easy it is to lock a topic (word association 52) and pretending she didn't know...

--hide--

tell it like it is, John! highfive

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: Lina is banned for proving how easy it is to lock a topic (word association 52) and pretending she didn't k...

Lina is banned for proving how easy it is to lock a topic (word association 52) and pretending she didn't know...

--hide--

Ya!! I was just trying to find this thread..I didn't know and, John, you are banned, because you didn't publicize for us.
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: tell it like it is, John!
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

tell it like it is, John!

--hide--

www.youtube.com

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ya!! I was just trying to find this thread..I didn't know and, John, you are banned, because you didn...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Ya!! I was just trying to find this thread..I didn't know and, John, you are banned, because you didn't publicize for us.
--hide--
Meg is banned for claiming difficulty finding the thread that she herself started rolling eyes
Jan 19th 2013 new
Melissa is banned for a nice new profile picture.
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Meg is banned for claiming difficulty finding the thread that she herself started
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Meg is banned for claiming difficulty finding the thread that she herself started
--hide--

haha good point, Zoom . . . nothing gets passed you, eh? eyebrow

Posts 11 - 20 of 200