Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 20th 2013 new

Iban Rosemarie for making Poor Brian cry on Sunday ashamed sad weeping

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Iban Rosemarie for making Poor Brian cry on Sunday
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Iban Rosemarie for making Poor Brian cry on Sunday

--hide--

Brian is banned for drinking all of the coffee AND for banning sweet RoseMarie, on Sunday or anyday...

Jan 20th 2013 new

Michael is banned for not making more coffee eyepopping

Jan 20th 2013 new

Christine and the rest o' ya are all banned, because I'm still really sick & feeling miserable and no one's making me any Chicken??? soup or Coffee (my diet doesn't need cookie thank you), or fetching any meds for me. sad

Jan 20th 2013 new

Lina gets a "no-banning her allowed' pass for the rest of the day, we hope you feel better!!! Chicken??? soup, Coffee fluffy tissues

Jan 20th 2013 new
Christine is banned for changing her profile picture.
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Christine is banned for changing her profile picture.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Christine is banned for changing her profile picture.
--hide--
Zoom is banned for noticing that I changed my profile picture (don't worry, it's still little ol' me). And he is banned for not giving the score of the football game, I can't be at two places at once!

Jan 20th 2013 new

cool Christine is banned for not being able to multi-tasking and trying to smooth her way to zoom heart laughing laughing laughing by changing her profile pic...

Jan 20th 2013 new
Christine is banned because I am not watching the football game, I am not a big NFL fan and my Lion (as always) are out of the picture.

Genie is banned for implying that there was flirting going on ....
Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Christine is banned because I am not watching the football game, I am not a big NFL fan and my (as always...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Christine is banned because I am not watching the football game, I am not a big NFL fan and my (as always) are out of the picture.

Genie is banned for implying that there was flirting going on ....
--hide--
Zoom's banned for denying said flirting.

Posts 181 - 190 of 200