Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Melissa is now banned for not banning anyone again.
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Melissa is now banned for not banning anyone again.

--hide--

Kathleen is banned for not seeing that I too, did not ban anyone and I misspelled Melissa's name. BAN!
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Three! Thanks for keeping track Isn't that a hat-trick or something?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Three! Thanks for keeping track Isn't that a hat-trick or something?

--hide--
Speaking of hat trick, hockey season starts ... Well, later today, since it's officially Saturday in the Eastern Time Zone! hyper Unbanned if you're a Red Wings fan. Otherwise, banned.
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Speaking of hat trick, hockey season starts ... Well, later today, since it's officially Saturday in the Easter...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Speaking of hat trick, hockey season starts ... Well, later today, since it's officially Saturday in the Eastern Time Zone! Unbanned if you're a Red Wings fan. Otherwise, banned.
--hide--

What's hockey?? scratchchin embarassed

You are banned for soliciting fans.
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Speaking of hat trick, hockey season starts ... Well, later today, since it's officially Saturday in ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Speaking of hat trick, hockey season starts ... Well, later today, since it's officially Saturday in the Eastern Time Zone! Unbanned if you're a Red Wings fan. Otherwise, banned.
--hide--

I like wings . . . .with barbecue sauce laughing GO LEAFS GOOO! wink

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I like wings . . . .with barbecue sauce GO LEAFS GOOO!
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

I like wings . . . .with barbecue sauce GO LEAFS GOOO!

--hide--

...and artichoke dip, since you have offered, Zoom. What time should we all be there?

clap
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Speaking of hat trick, hockey season starts ... Well, later today, since it's officially Saturday in ...
--hide--

Zoom is (un)banned because hockey is awesome to watch live!

And Meg is banned for just getting home and having something other to do on a Friday night than be with us sad

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Zoom is (un)banned because hockey is awesome to watch live!And Meg is banned for ju...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

Zoom is (un)banned because hockey is awesome to watch live!

And Meg is banned for just getting home and having something other to do on a Friday night than be with us

--hide--

Christine is banned for not coming with me tonight! Would have been fun!
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: ...and artichoke dip, since you have offered, Zoom. What time should we all be there?
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

...and artichoke dip, since you have offered, Zoom. What time should we all be there?

--hide--
Well, the Red Wings' first game is not on TV in my area -- I'm in penguin territory. They are on NBC Sports Network Monday night at 7:30. BEAT COLUMBUS! clap (That will probably earn me a ban from Christine.)
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Well, the Red Wings' first game is not on TV in my area -- I'm in territory. They are on NBC Sports Netwo...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Well, the Red Wings' first game is not on TV in my area -- I'm in territory. They are on NBC Sports Network Monday night at 7:30. BEAT COLUMBUS! (That will probably earn me a ban from Christine.)
--hide--

It's okay, Zoom. We can meet you wherever you decide to host your party. Banned for not scheduling this party better, Zoom.
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: It's okay, Zoom. We can meet you wherever you decide to host your party. Banned for not schedu...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

It's okay, Zoom. We can meet you wherever you decide to host your party. Banned for not scheduling this party better, Zoom.
--hide--

I like the Lake Erie Monsters (minor league) (no strike)---Zoom is banned for dissing Columbus though but unbanned for inviting all of us to his party...looking forward to the wings and dip, oh and I like shrimp...don't forget the sauce.

And Meg is banned for not inviting me earlier....like two or three days ago when I would have had to get in my car and drive to Missouri! not to say that I haven't done crazier things

Posts 31 - 40 of 200