Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: I like the Lake Erie Monsters (minor league) (no strike)---Zoom is banned for dissing Columbus thou...
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

I like the Lake Erie Monsters (minor league) (no strike)---Zoom is banned for dissing Columbus though but unbanned for inviting all of us to his party...looking forward to the wings and dip, oh and I like shrimp...don't forget the sauce.

And Meg is banned for not inviting me earlier....like two or three days ago when I would have had to get in my car and drive to Missouri! not to say that I haven't done crazier things

--hide--

Christine is banned for excuses. Where there is a will, there is a way. If you REALLY wanted to be here...Oh and Zoom, steak too, please?
Jan 19th 2013 new

Goodnight guys and gals, you have been a hoot! thanks so much, and I will ban myself for saying 'hoot'!

Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Goodnight guys and gals, you have been a hoot! thanks so much, and I will ban myself for sayi...

Goodnight guys and gals, you have been a hoot! thanks so much, and I will ban myself for saying 'hoot'!

--hide--
We all ban you to a night of rest and relaxation and a great day tomorrow!! hug smile

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: I like the Lake Erie Monsters (minor league) (no strike)---Zoom is banned for dissing Columbus thou...

I like the Lake Erie Monsters (minor league) (no strike)---Zoom is banned for dissing Columbus though but unbanned for inviting all of us to his party...looking forward to the wings and dip, oh and I like shrimp...don't forget the sauce.

And Meg is banned for not inviting me earlier....like two or three days ago when I would have had to get in my car and drive to Missouri! not to say that I haven't done crazier things

--hide--
Christine is banned because I also have non-NHL hockey options -- went to a WVU Mountaineers hockey game earlier this season, and thought about going to a Wheeling Nailers ( penguin minor league affiliate ) game.
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) John-913295 said: We all ban you to a night of rest and relaxation and a great day tomorrow!!
(Quote) John-913295 said:

We all ban you to a night of rest and relaxation and a great day tomorrow!!

--hide--

Good night, Christine!!
Jan 19th 2013 new

Thank you Meg and John, hope you have a good night! but not to Zoom, he did not wish me goodnight. He is banned for saying that his hockey is better than my hockey, nah, nah, na, nah, nah Ok, good night to Zoom too :)

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: Thank you Meg and John, hope you have a good night! but not to Zoom, he did not wish me goodnight. He is b...

Thank you Meg and John, hope you have a good night! but not to Zoom, he did not wish me goodnight. He is banned for saying that his hockey is better than my hockey, nah, nah, na, nah, nah Ok, good night to Zoom too :)

--hide--
Good night Christine. May the bedbugs be banned from your bed wave
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Good night Christine. May the bedbugs be banned from your bed
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Good night Christine. May the bedbugs be banned from your bed
--hide--

Zoom is banned because I am not sure whether I detect a hint of sarcasm in his post to Christine scratchchin

Jan 19th 2013 new
--hide--

Zoom, that is the sweetest wish I have ever heard! rose I am sure Christine is grateful for that.
Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Zoom is banned because I am not sure whether I detect a hint of sarcasm in his post to Ch...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Zoom is banned because I am not sure whether I detect a hint of sarcasm in his post to Christine

--hide--

But we get banned if we are sarcastic and Zoom would never want to be banned.
Posts 41 - 50 of 200