Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Did you explain to her that you were going to be out of town? I think that if you did no...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Did you explain to her that you were going to be out of town? I think that if you did not it could be part of the issue. I think that if I were on the recieving end as a woman and I communicated with a guy and then just did not hear from him for two weeks that I would assume that he had lost interest. If you had sent a message after the two weeks I would have still responded but it would have probably been a short and polite note because I would have assumed that you were just being polite.

--hide--

Hi Shara! I agree. Generally, I will tell someone I'm messaging that it may be a few days or weeks before I get back to them. I suppose it makes it more difficult if we have not developed a cadence to our communication, though. As we've discussed before in other threads, when someone doesn't reply timely, most of us will asssume that the "relationship" is over. Chelle

Feb 7th 2013 new

Zow. How many messages are you getting????

Feb 7th 2013 new

The trick is, not enough guys are closing the sale.

Feb 7th 2013 new

No fair making broad rules, brudda! As one of the other gents pointed out, sometimes folks are out of town, or dealing with job or family issues...or computer issues. wink

Feb 7th 2013 new

Maybe when we're all "out-of-pocket", we can just put a special "sign" or note on our profile saying we're "on vacation, unavailable, busy at school" etc. & let it be at that. I know some email messaging has a way to indicate your "on vacation", etc. I think cm has this function, hah? :)

Posts 101 - 105 of 105