Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Ditto here..I want to be chased.. It makes me anxious to be the one initiating contac...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Ditto here..I want to be chased.. It makes me anxious to be the one initiating contacts because then I'm not sure if he's responding just to be polite.. I need to be hit over the head with a baseball bat of interest from him..

--hide--

See why everyone gets so confused? Guys say they're clueless when women like them. Then women say that they don't know if a guy is truly interested or if he's just being nice. Some guys reply right away; others may take a week or several weeks.

boggled I'm gonna call my mom and ask why I didn't have an arranged marriage.

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Linda you are not old chica.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Linda you are not old chica.

--hide--

You must have been confusing her member number with her age! laughing laughing

duck

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: See why everyone gets so confused? Guys say they're clueless when women like them. Then women ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

See why everyone gets so confused? Guys say they're clueless when women like them. Then women say that they don't know if a guy is truly interested or if he's just being nice. Some guys reply right away; others may take a week or several weeks.

I'm gonna call my mom and ask why I didn't have an arranged marriage.

--hide--

Everyone is confused because they are coming up to the plate with the wrong attitude.

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Everyone is confused because they are coming up to the plate with the wrong attitude....
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Everyone is confused because they are coming up to the plate with the wrong attitude.

--hide--

My attitude is letting my mom find me a man. wink She'd be stricter than me, so then I'd know for sure that my vocation is singlehood! laughing laughing laughing

Jan 17th 2013 new

I am unsure if I have anything of value to add here but for me if a man or a woman has paid to be on this faithfilled site I would think that they are authentically and sincerely interested in exploring a relationship.

It is awkward to contact a person you are yet to et to know. I do believe that the man should be the initiator, however at anytime it appears that not many people are actually online here. The chance of a real time encounter is slim.

Weeks without even an emotiogram of a smile or thank you I think is rude. In my opinion if there is not effort that very action tells me alot about someone I am yet to get to know. I had someone answer me recently with " sorry been busy out of town will get back soon.." which I thought that was real and nice and I answered " No worries I have been frantic too.." Even with no communication there was communication. Again this tells me alot about the integrity and intention and value of this person. Honest and real is the best way to go.

There are people with their feelings on the other end of this cyberspace world. Just because you do not know them yet does not allow you to be rude or oblivious to someone else's attempts to connect. I do not take any of this personally as it is like sales. When I began today I started in one way if I end the same way really nothing has changed right? So being on here I did not have a person of interest that met me as match so really I have not lost anything if I do not find anyone on here.

God is in control so I really am carefree without any expectations except I know God has awonderful plan for me and every day is wonderful and out there to enjoy and explore.

Besides I love SURPRISES!

Jan 17th 2013 new

I call I answer back all the women in my area . it seem there so invisible . any ways i need a break . so maybe its best I slow down for awhile .

Jan 17th 2013 new

I think it is humorous that the women have responded more than the men in this thread! I will continue the trend by stating that I too would like the man to initiate and sustain contact, but also understand the importance of affirming him in his efforts. And I would imagine if he stops calling or messaging without reason that it probably means he's no longer interested but doesn't want to cut it off "just in case."

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I think it is humorous that the women have responded more than the men in this thread! I will c...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

I think it is humorous that the women have responded more than the men in this thread! I will continue the trend by stating that I too would like the man to initiate and sustain contact, but also understand the importance of affirming him in his efforts. And I would imagine if he stops calling or messaging without reason that it probably means he's no longer interested but doesn't want to cut it off "just in case."

--hide--

I think it's humorous than 4 times as many people have commented on this thread than the other thread which asks the same question to the women, but the majority of participants have been men.

theheart

Jan 17th 2013 new

[quote]Tara-916865 said:

I'm gonna call my mom and ask why I didn't have an arranged marriage.

laughing laughing highfive hug

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I think it's humorous than 4 times as many people have commented on this thread...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I think it's humorous than 4 times as many people have commented on this thread than the other thread which asks the same question to the women, but the majority of participants have been men.

--hide--

Well then I'd better get over there to the other one! smile See ya! wink

Posts 51 - 60 of 105