Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Kristen-878108 said: I think it is humorous that the women have responded more than the men in this thread! I will c...
(Quote) Kristen-878108 said:

I think it is humorous that the women have responded more than the men in this thread! I will continue the trend by stating that I too would like the man to initiate and sustain contact, but also understand the importance of affirming him in his efforts. And I would imagine if he stops calling or messaging without reason that it probably means he's no longer interested but doesn't want to cut it off "just in case."

--hide--
Its more times then not its the woman stop . but thats Ok show they moved on and not intersested . Gives that person a chance to find someone who is .

Jan 17th 2013 new

I've found it best to not have a set time-frame to expect a call / message. Life has a lot of twists and turns and one can't expect to understand what is going on in the life of another - especially someone who is "new" to your life and you to theirs. If I don't hear something for a while, I don't assume that someone is "playing games".

I wouldn't think too much of not hearing something from someone for a week or even more, in the initial stages. But, that's just me.

heart

Jan 17th 2013 new
Lol! Because the original always gets more attention than the sequel!
Jan 17th 2013 new
Don't hate the player, hate the game. wink
Jan 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I think it's humorous than 4 times as many people have commented on this thread...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I think it's humorous than 4 times as many people have commented on this thread than the other thread which asks the same question to the women, but the majority of participants have been men.

--hide--

When you wrote this I BELIEVED you, but there's only one man posting in that thread. So unless he has a split personality, I'm afraid it's only one man and the rest are women! I will not be so trusting in the future. eyebrow

Jan 17th 2013 new
Lol and the other post is a little more specific. That Victor is always up to no good! wink
Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I think that I have learnt that on CM like in the real world that if a guy is interested he wil...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I think that I have learnt that on CM like in the real world that if a guy is interested he will give chase pretty rapidly and consistently. The ones who delay are probably not motivated enough. You deserve a guy chasing you as a woman.

--hide--

That doesn't help! If the woman doesn't respond after the guy sends 4 messages there can be no more!
Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Shara, I'm a little older than you, but I want to be chased as well. I've went the other route a...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hi Shara, I'm a little older than you, but I want to be chased as well. I've went the other route and it never turns out well.

Luckily, the CM gent I'm in "contact" with has done all the chasing from the get go. The first time he viewed my profile, he sent me a message and stepped up to the plate. I of course viewed his profile, sent him a return message, and the rest has feel into place nicely. He's been very clear with his intent from the beginning. No games!! The man is serious and I like it!!

--hide--

HOT PURSUIT Linda? You want us sending the cops after you!?
Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: You must have been confusing her member number with her age! ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

You must have been confusing her member number with her age!

--hide--

Jerry, are you hijacking this to a slirting thread?
Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: My attitude is letting my mom find me a man. She'd be stricter than ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

My attitude is letting my mom find me a man. She'd be stricter than me, so then I'd know for sure that my vocation is singlehood!

--hide--

Get the admin to start a sister site. parents of CMers and then have all male browses sent to her site! Problem solved?
Posts 61 - 70 of 105